We strongly encourage applications from people of colour, the LGBTQ+ community, people with disabilities, neurodivergent people, parents, carers, and people from lower socio-economic backgrounds.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate your specific situation, please let us know.
Most people come to Cleo to do work that matters. Every day, we empower people to build a life beyond their next paycheck, building a beloved AI that enables you to forge your own path toward financial well-being.
Backed by some of the most well-known investors in tech, we’ve reached over 5 million users and plan to double that number each year... which is where you come in.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up to date with new product features and insights from the team.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll oversee and/or lead high priority, complex, varied projects across Data and Engineering end-to-end.
- You’ll deep dive on metrics that aren’t tracking to targets and liaise with teams across the business to ensure there’s a plan in place to rectify.
- You’ll foster a collaborative environment by actively engaging with cross-functional teams, promoting knowledge sharing, and facilitating effective communication to drive successful outcomes aligned with Cleo’s business objectives.
- You’ll proactively identify areas for improvement and enhance current processes to optimise operational efficiency, ensure deadlines are met, and initiatives are executed effectively.
- You’ll work closely with other key stakeholders and the VP Tech to ensure proper preparation of the VP Tech for any and all meetings and work to optimise their time.
We’re looking for a Chief of Staff to our VP Tech that has exceptional people, leadership & numerical skills.
- You're comfortable problem solving & making decisions on complex topics with high levels of ambiguity in a results driven environment.
- You’re comfortable influencing without authority and exceptional at building relationships with senior stakeholders across the business to get things done.
- You have the understanding and skillset to grasp technical concepts and problems quickly
- You have SQL skills
- You’re a doer who is extremely organised and diligent
- You’re a self starter, curious, and quick to learn, knowing what questions to ask to get up to speed quickly
- You’re an exceptional communicator and ideally have strong written prose
What do you get for all your hard work?
- A competitive compensation package (base + equity) with biannual performance reviews. The salary range for this role is roughly £66,333 - £86,037 p.a., depending on experience.
- Work at one of the fastest-growing tech startups, backed by top VC firms like Sofina, Balderton & EQT Ventures.
- A clear progression plan. We want you to keep growing. That means trying new things, leading others, challenging the status quo and owning your impact. Always with our complete support.
- Flexibility: We work to live, we don’t live to work. Cleo works with everyone on our team to ensure that they have the balance they need to reach their full potential.
- Work where you work best. We’re a globally distributed team. If you live in London we have a hybrid approach, we’d love for you to spend 2-3 days a week in our beautiful office.
- Other benefits;
- Check out our new benefits package here: https://web.meetcleo.com/blog/big-benefits-energy-the-latest-cleo-employee-benefits
- 25 days annual leave a year + public holidays (+ an additional day for every year you spend at Cleo)
- 6% employer-matched pension
- Performance reviews every 6 months,
- Generous pay increases for high performers
- Discretionary cash bonuses for high-growth team members
- Equity top ups for team members getting promoted
- Private Medical Insurance via Vitality, dental cover, and life assurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 4 years at Cleo
- Regular socials and activities, online and in-person
- We'll pay for your OpenAI subscription
- Online mental health support via Spill
- And many more!