We’re quite proud of our achievements…
250M+ downloads, 50M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
…and we’re just getting started.
We’re Flo Health, a rapidly growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
And there's never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
Now though, we’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better - we’re set to become the world’s favourite female health brand.
Big plans, right?
They absolutely are - that’s why we’re hiring.
The needs of the user is everything to us, and how those needs are served falls under our Product teams.
They’re ideators of easy to use, information rich resources across our whole platform who - along with Analytics teams - get to the ‘why’ in order to create unrivaled user experiences.
Flo needs a talented Content Lead to take its Health Assistant chatbot to the next level.
Managing a team of two writers, and working closely with product, medical and legal, you’ll be responsible for Flo Health Assistant’s dialogue creation and continuous improvement of its library of dialogues.
From ensuring HA maintains a point of difference each from Flo’s other content formats, to employing unique Flo’s tone of voice through each dialogue, we need someone with a demonstrable passion for excellence in content creation and content experiences.
Reporting to, and working closely with, Flo’s Chief Editor, alongside a talented team of Editorial Content and Content Design Leads, your collective remit is to deliver excellent content experiences to meet people’s health needs, with each content platform contributing towards Flo’s overall content strategy
- You have a proven track record in women’s health content, preferably within an app environment
- You have a demonstrable skill in crafting content that speaks a user’s language in every conceivable way
- You’re a highly effective communicator who knows how to get the very best out of a team while also being able to influence senior stakeholders based on clear rationale, data and your relevant experience
- You love slashing through complex jargon and keeping things simple for maximum user engagement AND take out
- Highly curious, you value the importance of user research, experimentation and testing
- You thrive on new challenges and proactively seek opportunities to improve content
- You’re passionate about women's health and making a difference in people’s lives
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- Leading all content creation for Flo’s Health Assistant chatbot, and its positioning within the app and brand in order to drive engagement (an obsession with user psychology and behavior is a must!)
- Taking data insights related to our chatbot and its dialogues and responding with creative solutions to drive metrics skywards
- Ensuring Flo’s best-in-show quality and tone of voice guidelines are delivered in every chatbot dialogue
- Continuing to develop the personality and value prop of Health Assistant, versus
- Collaborating with product managers in developing concepts for new chats
- Editing all Chatbot copy to ensure quality, tone and engagement
- Engaging with our in-house research, experts and community teams to ensure we’re always deliver on user need, and deliver on it in the optimum way
- Spotting new content opportunities/trends for conversation design in the wider market, and ensuring regular upskilling of the chatbots team.
- Managing the team’s capacity and workload
- Managing customer support requests related to chatbot content.
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
That’s just a fact.
On top of competitive salaries, we offer Flo's permanent employees:
- A fully flexible working environment wherever you’re at your best: at home, in our offices, or a mix-and-match of both
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP)
- Paid holiday and sick leave (dependent on location)
- Fully paid female health and sick leave, in addition to holiday and regular sick leave
- Workations - an opportunity to work abroad for two months’ a year
- Six months' paid Maternity Leave, and one months' paid Paternity Leave (subject to qualifying conditions) inclusive of same-sex and adoptive parents
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Annual salary reviews
- As many free premium Flo subscriptions as you’d like
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes, dependent on location)
It’s pretty hard to condense a culture down to a few words, but we do all have a few things in common.
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a rapidly growing business means that the answers aren’t always there for us already, but that’s okay; it’s part of the excitement!
If this resonates, we might be the right place for you.
We know that building the future of female health isn’t going to be easy, but we’re hoping you’re up for the challenge.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.