We strongly encourage applications from people of colour, the LGBTQ+ community, people with disabilities, neurodivergent people, parents, carers, and people from lower socio-economic backgrounds.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate your specific situation, please let us know.
Most people come to Cleo to do work that matters. Every day, we fight for the world’s financial health, building a beloved AI that empowers people to make better financial decisions.
Backed by some of the most well-known investors in tech, we’ve reached over 5 million users and plan to double that number each year...which is where you come in.
What you’ll be doing
As a Senior Product Analyst you’ll enable your team to make better decisions, faster. Working as part of a cross-functional squad alongside product managers, designers, and engineers, you’ll apply your expertise to drive the future of what we build at Cleo. You will leverage rich user data and cutting-edge technology to see your insights turned into real products.
You’ll also sit within the wider data science function here at Cleo; a hotshot team of 20 Data Scientists and Product Analysts, with significant industry experience that are at the heart of everything we do at Cleo. You’ll have the opportunity to work with them in building and deploying in-production models that developers will feed directly into the product.
We are looking for a self-starter, focused on results, with a demonstrated success in using analytics to drive the understanding, growth, and success of a product.
- Define key product metrics and track KPIs to analyse what really matters
- Understand user behaviour and identify levers to help move key metrics
- Conduct regular A/B tests across the product journey of a Cleo user
- Influence the roadmap of product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations
- Build models of user-segmentation, marketing attribution, customer lifetime value etc.
- Work closely with engineers to make sure we collect the right data to produce relevant business insights
- Multiple years of experience doing quantitative analysis, within a digital product environment
- Experience conducting large scale A/B experiments
- Excellent SQL skills
- Fluency in Python and its application in data analysis is a nice to have, but not essential
- A strong ability to communicate findings to non-technical stakeholders in a concise and engaging manner
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Looker, or Periscope
- Knowledge of statistics (e.g. hypothesis testing, regressions)
What do you get for all your hard work?
- A competitive compensation package (base + equity) with bi-annual reviews. You can view our public progression framework and salary bandings here: https://cleo-ai.progressionapp.com/ - This position is a AX3/AX4 level and we can pay £65,004-£104,755 p.a depending on experience.
- Work at one of the fastest-growing tech startups, backed by top VC firms, Sofina, Balderton & EQT Ventures
- A clear progression plan. We want you to keep growing. That means trying new things, leading others, challenging the status quo and owning your impact. Always with our complete support.
- Flexibility: We can’t fight for the world’s financial health if we’re not healthy ourselves. We work with everyone to make sure they have the balance they need to do their best work
- Work where you work best. We’re a globally distributed team. If you live in London we have a hybrid approach, we encourage you to spend one day a week or more in our beautiful office but this is fully flexible. If you’re 2+ hours outside of London, we’ll encourage you to spend a couple of days with us in-person a few times per year - and we’ll cover your travel costs, naturally.
- Other benefits;
- 25 days annual leave a year + public holidays (+ an additional day for every year you spend at Cleo)
- Check out our new benefits package here: https://web.meetcleo.com/blog/big-benefits-energy-the-latest-cleo-employee-benefits
- 401k matching in the US and 6% employer-matched pension in the UK
- 2 months paid sabbatical after 4 years at Cleo!
- Regular socials and activities, online and in-person
- We'll pay for your OpenAI subscription
- Online mental health support via Spill
- And many more!
UK App access: The Cleo app is no longer downloadable in the UK. If you’re an existing user, you’ll still have access to the app. But some features won’t be available. Why? 99% of our users are based in the US – where financial health is often overlooked. We’ve decided to shift our focus to where we can provide the most value and make the greatest impact for users who need it most. Then we’ll be able to apply what we learn to better support our UK users in the future.