Job Title: Client Delivery Director
Division: Agilisys, Data & Decisions team (ADD)
Reports to: Managing Director
Location: White City, London
Agilisys helps public sector partners improve their services through digital innovation; supporting clients to transform their services through data and technology. We deliver cutting-edge advisory, technical and analytical services to organisations across the health and public sectors. We are committed to improving citizen outcomes e.g., reducing waiting lists and improving ambulance response times.
Agilisys is owned by Blenheim Chalcot (BC), a world leading digital venture builder that has been embedded at Agilisys from the start.
- Integrity - our people really care, going beyond the brief to make change happen for organisations and citizens
- Partnership - we become one team and family with organisations, helping them to navigate change and stay agile
- Innovation - we bring together the right technologies and services to design solutions that work
- Passion - we are passionate about - and dedicated to - public services and improving people’s lives
The Client Delivery Director is a key leadership role that will be responsible for the growth, profitability, and operational excellence of the Agilisys Data & Decisions business unit. A member of the senior leadership team (SLT), this role will work closely with heads of department to drive uncompromising quality of delivery across our clients in the health and social care sectors.
- Work with the Senior Leadership Team to drive the strategic direction of the Data & Decisions business unit
- Work with key business stakeholders and customers to deliver a step-change in improved processes and service optimisation within ADD and, most importantly, our clients
- Manage and lead a team of department heads (direct reports) in Data Consulting, Architecture & Engineering, Data Science & Visualisation and Analytics. Foster collaboration across multi-disciplinary delivery teams including project management, consultancy and technical (Power BI, Engineering, Architecture, Data Science and DataOps), to ensure the successful delivery of services, products and solutions to our public sector clients
- Work closely with GTM, sales and account management teams to understand client needs and develop appropriate solutions
- Oversee project delivery from inception through to completion; ensuring work is delivered on-time, within budget, and to the required quality standards
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, ensuring their expectations are exceeded
- Define and maintain operational processes and standards for project delivery whilst ensuring contractual obligations and outcomes are exceeded
- Identify and manage project risks to develop appropriate mitigation strategies and actions
- Create new operating models, optimised for speed, quality and efficiency of delivery
The Client Delivery Director will demonstrate strong stakeholder management and communication skills, with a proven track record of delivering high-quality work for clients. Passion for working in a fast-paced, customer-centric, and innovative environment is essential.
This is a key operational delivery role. The individual will have a proven hands-on understanding of delivering data and AI projects and be accountable for optimising processes to ensure high-quality delivery, end-to-end. This role will have a growth and forward-thinking mindset with a proven hands-on understanding of Data and Automation services.
The Client Delivery Director will provide effective leadership in client delivery to both clients and the business, building excellent working relationships across all levels of the organisation and with internal and external partners. This individual will work collaboratively to guarantee sound operating decisions and service improvement.
The Client Delivery Director will bring a depth of proven operating experience in running and managing multi-tied operations, including support from offshore services.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a senior management role, preferably within the technology, consultancy or public sectors and +7 years functional experience in operations, project management, delivery and/or consultancy.
- Robust methodology and experience in driving change and adoption across multi-functional departments and proven experience providing operational leadership to external clients with complex requirements.
- Proven track record of delivering large-scale technology solutions, on-time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
- Proven ability to maintain and improve customer SLAs, KPIs, XLAs and necessary regulatory compliance standards.
- Commercial judgement and acumen with experience managing departmental budgets and building interdepartmental processes.
- Excellent customer and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills, motivating and inspiring teams to achieve their goals.
- Experience developing and implementing processes and standards for project delivery whilst managing project risks and developing appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organised with high attention to detail.
- Creative problem-solver and analytical thinking
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
If you are a results-driven individual with a passion for delivering innovative technology solutions and have a strong track record in senior management roles, then we would love to hear from you.
This role will offer exposure to the right mix of challenges, within a culture that promotes continuous learning and development.
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Access to exclusive discounts and offers through the company’s “Perks at Work” scheme
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy more)
We thrive on innovation which is best done through in-person collaboration. This role will work from our office (Scale Space, White City) – this is where Agilisys is co-located along with other Blenheim Chalcot portfolio companies.
Simply submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you would like to apply for this role.
We invest in our recruitment process to ensure we attract the very best talent. Individuals seeking employment at Agilisys must note that we see diversity as something that creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes. As such, we are keen to maximise the diversity of our workforce and actively encourage applications from all.