We’re quite proud of our achievements…
250M+ downloads, 50M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
…and we’re just getting started.
We’re Flo Health, a rapidly growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
And there's never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
Now though, we’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better - we’re set to become the world’s favourite female health brand.
Big plans, right?
They absolutely are - that’s why we’re hiring.
- 6+ years of experience in one of the following programming languages: Java, Kotlin, Objective C/Swift.
- Experience in designing and implementing robust distributed systems
- 4+ years of team management: establishing processes in a cross-functional team, building tech roadmaps, experience in change management
- People management skills – providing one-on-ones, resolving conflicts, creating career development plans
- Extensive knowledge of engineering practices and Agile methodologies
Nice to have:
- Full-stack development experience
- Hands-on experience with DevOps tools and practices
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience building consumer or client-facing products
- Understanding of A/B testing techniques
You'll be responsible for:
- Lead a team of 7 engineers and organize work towards the product vision
- Work closely with the development team and Product Manager to deliver business value in a timely manner while following and improving upon established quality metrics
- Orchestrate technical aspects of the product development
- Implement the most suitable development processes (principles, rules) for the team
- Coach the team to learn and apply engineering best practices in various areas starting from UI standards and CI/CD to API design and Secure SDLC
- Continue to form and grow your team – hire and onboard new members, perform training activities, help team members to follow their path for professional growth
- Solve or escalate issues within and outside the team
- Ensure healthy collaboration with other teams, identify and manage technical and organizational dependencies
- Support an environment of transparency by providing prompt feedback, both gently and honestly
The salary range for this position in Vilnius, Lithuania is, starting at 7000 € gross per month based on experience
The salary range for this position in UK would be discussed during the interview process based on your skills and competencies.
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
That’s just a fact.
On top of competitive salaries, we offer Flo's permanent employees:
- A fully flexible working environment wherever you’re at your best: at home, in our offices, or a mix-and-match of both
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP)
- Paid holiday and sick leave (dependent on location)
- Fully paid female health and sick leave, in addition to holiday and regular sick leave
- Workations - an opportunity to work abroad for two months’ a year
- Six months' paid Maternity Leave, and one months' paid Paternity Leave (subject to qualifying conditions) inclusive of same-sex and adoptive parents
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Annual salary reviews
- As many free premium Flo subscriptions as you’d like
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes, dependent on location)
It’s pretty hard to condense a culture down to a few words, but we do all have a few things in common.
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a rapidly growing business means that the answers aren’t always there for us already, but that’s okay; it’s part of the excitement!
If this resonates, we might be the right place for you.
We know that building the future of female health isn’t going to be easy, but we’re hoping you’re up for the challenge.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.