We’re quite proud of our achievements…
300M+ downloads, 55M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
…and we’re just getting started.
We’re Flo Health, a rapidly growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
And there's never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
Now though, we’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better - we’re set to become the world’s favourite female health brand.
Big plans, right?
They absolutely are - that’s why we’re hiring.
We are looking for a long-term EA partner to our CTO, CPO and CMO to manage their complex schedules. This person needs to be a self-starter who demonstrates a strong sense of ownership in their work and is also capable of leading complex team projects.
- At least 3 years of providing executive support or other related professional experience.
- Exceptional skills in organising information, record-keeping, and documentation.
- A high degree of emotional intelligence in listening and communication.
- Excellent writing, editing, project planning, and time management skills.
- Critical, creative thinking, proactive problem solving, and the capacity to exercise considerable judgment and initiative.
- Proficiency in Google Workspace or comparable Microsoft and Mac word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Proficiency with Slack, Jira, Trello, or similar task and team management tools.
- Very responsive to email, Slack and other requests.
Nice to have:
- Our Engineering and Product organisations are based across Western and Eastern Europe, so proficiency in Russian is a plus.
- Project management experience is desirable
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- Running complex and constantly changing diaries, strategically structuring schedules based on current priorities, across time zones, and ensuring the executives are on time & prepared.
- Coordinate the diary and organising all agendas and materials, circulating and chasing up any resulting actions
- Drafting project plans and memos, identifying priorities, tracking action items and communicating status reports.
- Creating comprehensive presentations and reports.
- Forming productive relationships internally and externally and leveraging these to coordinate administrative work, manage collaborations, gather required information, and provide reports as needed.
- Working on assignments requiring considerable organisational skills, initiative, and critical judgment with an understanding of the stakes and key members involved or impacted.
- Proactively addressing potential challenges or obstacles to ensure efficient execution of ideas and communications.
- Smart travel planning; creating sensible travel itineraries that work both for the individuals and the business.
- Ensure effective communication across the teams you support.
- End-to-end ownership of workshops; working with executives to plan agendas, prepare materials & facilitate.
- Ensure that all communication platforms are managed, and priorities are being flagged & responded to promptly on behalf of the executives and to the executives.
- Run and manage Company all hands and team level town halls
UK - ₤50,000 - ₤58,000 gross per year.
Ranges may vary depending on your skills, competencies and experience.
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
That’s just a fact.On top of competitive salaries, Flo's employees have access to:
- A fully flexible working environment wherever you’re at your best: at home, in our offices, or a mix-and-match of both
- Company equity grants through Flo’s Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP)
- Paid holiday and sick leave
- Fully paid female health and sick leave, in addition to holiday and regular sick leave
- Workations - an opportunity to work abroad for two months a year
- Six months paid maternity leave, and one months paid paternity leave (subject to qualifying conditions) inclusive of same-sex and adoptive parents
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Annual salary reviews
- Unlimited free premium Flo subscriptions
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes)
It’s pretty hard to condense a culture down to a few words, but we do all have a few things in common.
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a rapidly growing business means that the answers aren’t always there for us already, but that’s okay; it’s part of the excitement!
If this resonates, we might be the right place for you.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.