As Europe's leading provider in the field of micromobility, TIER's mission is to change mobility for the better. And to do that, we need talents like you who love innovation and exciting challenges as much as we do. Help us make mobility more sustainable and become part of the team!
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
As a Finance System Expert, you will be managing and optimizing our financial systems using Netsuite. You will work closely with our finance team to ensure that all financial transactions are accurately recorded and reported. You will also work with our Tech and Product Team to ensure that our financial systems integrate seamlessly with our other systems. You will serve as a Technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) and support all company activities including but not limited to system implementations, integrations, and process consultations.
- Manage and optimize our financial systems using Netsuite
- Perform operational tasks including master data maintenance, user access, system and integration troubleshooting
- Work with the finance team to ensure that all financial transactions are accurately recorded and reported
- Close collaboration with the Finance organization, especially during month end and quarter and year end close
- Ensure that our financial systems integrate seamlessly with our other systems
- Continuously improve our financial processes and systems and find ways to streamline and automate basic operational tasks; provide recommendations to improve business processes and methodologies
- Liaison with the other business users, other application teams and IT to understand initiatives, dependencies and necessary coordination
- Lead the system integration of recently acquired subsidiaries into parent companies system landscape to enable amongst other the fully automated generation of consolidated financials/ group reporting
- Work as a team player within a project initiative, and be able to execute assigned tasks as required for the successful progression and completion of the project
- Work with outside vendors to help projects as needed
- Develop and maintain documentation for process flows, integrations, and other customizations
- Manage the development, review, and approvals process for system level risk assessments, IT change controls, and user account reviews for systems in portfolio
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in financial technology
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, IT or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working with Netsuite financial systems
- Knowledge of financial processes and procedures
- Strong experience with system migration and implementation of new ERP
- Working knowledge of SQL and database architecture
- Working knowledge of accounting practices
- Experience in working with JIRA
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- For Head Office roles - We support your growth with an annual development budget
- In your 2nd year at Tier you have the opportunity to take advantage of our “CPTO: Second Year Growth Program”
- Surf your city with free rides on our vehicles
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives & programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our remote work options
- Profit from competitive compensation combined with perks like memberships with Urban Sports Club, Blinklist and Headspace
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, and Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, JPMorgan, Delivery Hero, and more)
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!