As Europe's leading provider in the field of micromobility, TIER's mission is to change mobility for the better. And to do that, we need talents like you who love innovation and exciting challenges as much as we do. Help us make mobility more sustainable and become part of the team!
Permanent employee, Full-time, UK remote
FP&A Manager (m/f/d)
The role and your impact at TIER
We are looking for an experienced Financial Analyst to join our Group FP&A function. You will take responsibility for delivery of core group processes such as budgeting and forecasting, whilst also providing business critical insight through reporting to the Group CFO and other C-Level (Executive Leadership) in a prominent role.
- You’ll have regular interaction with the senior leadership, plus divisional leaders and
FDs leading the implementation of Group plans and strategy at a divisional level.
- Support on the collation and production of comprehensive monthly materials for review by Senior Leadership, the Board and our Investors.
- Deliver high quality business insight through those materials to both support and influence strategic decision making, as well as provide ad-hoc commercial analysis for senior leadership.
- Proactively drive forward the development of new systems and processes to improve the quality, speed and usefulness of metrics, forecasts and financial data.
- Support business budget and target setting through the annual planning process and rolling forecasting, ensuring that the divisional strategic plans align into a coherent Group strategic plan and that shorter term financial targets also reflect both the Group’s and division’s strategy.
- Critically review, and where necessary, challenge divisional plans. Ensure strategic issues and relevant analyses are brought to the attention of stakeholders.
- Understand the competitor, market and regulatory environment, the changes happening within them and the impact these would have on internal strategies, plans and targets.
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Top class degree education (preferred)
- Qualified financial professional - ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CFA preferred
- At least 2 - 4 years experience in a financial analyst role, preferably in tech, professional services, corporate finance, transaction services, investment banking
- Extensive experience in modelling, data manipulation and excel/gsheets
- SQL experience preferred
- Eye for detail and dedication to accuracy
- Excellent communication in English, other European languages a plus
- Proactive and ambitious, with the ability to build solid relationships across the
- Flexible and adaptable individual who thrives in a fast and demanding environment
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- For Head Office roles - We support your growth with an annual development budget
- In your 2nd year at Tier you have the opportunity to take advantage of our “CPTO: Second Year Growth Program”
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-bikes
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives & programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our remote work options
- Profit from competitive compensation combined with perks like memberships with Urban Sports Club and Blinklist
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, and Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, JPMorgan, Delivery Hero, and more)
*Depending on the role and location your benefits may differ.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!