Who We Are
PALO IT is a global innovation consultancy and Agile software development company dedicated to helping organizations embrace tech as a force for good. We work with clients to rapidly launch products and services, create new business models, and prepare leadership and culture for the future. We are a community of innovators, designers and technologists across 11 offices and five continents (France, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Australia, Mexico and Colombia).
We're committed to helping businesses transform to better our world. We're proud to be a World Economic Forum (WEF) New Champion, and a B Corp-certified company in Singapore and Hong Kong, currently working towards certification across all other locations.
- Thrive on challenge. When was the last time you fail?
- Are curious & always learning. What are you up to right now?
- Can deal with constant change. When were you last surprised?
- Have mastered at least one skill of your trade but you’re not defined by it. What can you teach us? Can you wear many hats?
About the role
You will use your talents in software development, design thinking and problem solving to design and create rapid prototypes, digital products and enable the rapid acceleration of ideas. You will have outstanding interpersonal skills and the desire to grow with a high performing engineering team. Equally you will be comfortable impressing project stakeholders with your technical knowledge and be able to articulate complex technical concepts in an easy to understand way.
Tech you’ll be interested in includes Angular; React; Node; Backbone; HTML5; CSS3, Clojure; Java; .NET; DevOps; Cloud; Big Data; IoT; Artificial Intelligence; Machine Learning and Blockchain.
Day to day you’d be expected to:
- Deliver high quality software.
- Collaborate with product managers, Scrum masters and designers and build great applications.
- Build confidence in our project delivery through automated testing, continuous integration, monitoring and analytics.
Candidates are expected to have:
- Developed code using Agile methodologies.
- Built scalable, reliable and secure software using a combination of different languages, frameworks, libraries and in different technical environments.
- A broad knowledge of technology including databases, networking and cloud infrastructure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to make technology choices and get others on board with those choices by clearly articulating the benefits.
- Constantly learning new tech and techniques and ceaselessly evolving software development practice.
# Java environment;
# Functional language: Scala, Clojure;
# NoSQL: Cassandra, MongoDB, ElasticSearch;
# Big Data: Hadoop, Spark.
More About PALO IT
Using our B Corp certification and WEF status as our north star, we’re eager to adapt to change, learn from our experiences and move to meet our planet’s urgent needs. With 2025 as our horizon, we are taking action to meet the following objectives:
- Become a climate net-zero company
- Attain 50% of revenue from projects with a positive impact
- Train 100% of our workforce on impact
- Achieve B Corp certification among all 11 of our offices across the globe
- Attain 90% happy employees at PALO IT
Our clients are amongst the world's most successful companies. We innovate with both established Fortune 1000s, SMEs and start-ups who aim to make an impact, become global leaders and address the world's most complex challenges.
What We Offer
- Stimulating working environments
- Unique career path
- International mobility
- Internal R&D projects
- Knowledge sharing
- Personalized training
- Entrepreneurship & intrapreneurship
For more on our team culture and benefits, check out our careers page.