We’re quite proud of our achievements…
250M+ downloads, 50M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
…and we’re just getting started.
We’re Flo Health, a rapidly growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
And there's never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
Now though, we’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better - we’re set to become the world’s favourite female health brand.
Big plans, right?
They absolutely are - that’s why we’re hiring.
When it comes to money, we know we’ve got a team we can trust.
The roles in our finance teams are both operational and strategic.
Operationally, the team manages compliance, provides management reporting, executes financial analysis, budgeting, and forecasting, operates treasury and investor relation functions, sets financial controls and conducts various other operational processes.
Strategically, they work as true commercial business partners, advising decision-makers as they set strategy and focus.
Flo Health is looking for an ACA or equivalent qualified tax professional with experience in the UK and international corporate tax to join its London-based team. Reporting to the UK-based CFO, the role will be focused on managing the groups international tax and treasury matters and supporting the broader international finance team.
- 7 years plus experience,
- ACA or equivalent qualified tax professional with experience in UK and international corporate tax,
- Worked with international advisors (including top 5 firms).
Nice to have:
- Experience in treasury management,
- Experience in US taxation and compliance.
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- Management of the outsourced corporate tax compliance activities and responsibility for all corporate tax matters in the UK, US, Lithuania, the Netherlands and Cyprus,
- Management of US tax compliance for foreign entity,
- Preparation of tax disclosures in statutory accounts, group IFRS reporting and review of tax provision calculations prepared by external advisors,
- Responsibility for group transfer pricing policies and documentation,
- Indirect tax compliance and reporting, including managing US sales tax compliance for foreign entity with outsource provider
- Assisting with corporate and indirect tax audits,
- Preparing tax forecasts and budgets,
- Supporting on employment tax related matters, including management of off-payroll arrangements,
- Maintaining oversight on company employee equity plans, including managing advisors to obtain relevant valuation reports for grants,
- Managing group treasury function, including banking processes and FX hedging strategy,
- Assisting legal team on corporate matters.
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
That’s just a fact.
On top of competitive salaries, we offer Flo's permanent employees:
- A fully flexible working environment wherever you’re at your best: at home, in our offices, or a mix-and-match of both
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP)
- Paid holiday and sick leave (dependent on location)
- Fully paid female health and sick leave, in addition to holiday and regular sick leave
- Workations - an opportunity to work abroad for two months’ a year
- Six months' paid Maternity Leave, and one months' paid Paternity Leave (subject to qualifying conditions) inclusive of same-sex and adoptive parents
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Annual salary reviews
- As many free premium Flo subscriptions as you’d like
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes, dependent on location)
It’s pretty hard to condense a culture down to a few words, but we do all have a few things in common.
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a rapidly growing business means that the answers aren’t always there for us already, but that’s okay; it’s part of the excitement!
If this resonates, we might be the right place for you.
We know that building the future of female health isn’t going to be easy,
but we’re hoping you’re up for the challenge.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.