We’re quite proud of our achievements…
250M+ downloads, 50M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
…and we’re just getting started.
We’re Flo Health, a rapidly growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
And there's never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
Now though, we’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better - we’re set to become the world’s favourite female health brand.
Big plans, right?
They absolutely are - that’s why we’re hiring.
With 250mln downloads, Flo is the most popular female health app, and this is a unique opportunity to build out one of the largest female health and wellbeing influencer and ambassador networks worldwide.
Loved by millions, our current influencer network already includes 1000+ people, including the likes of Camila Cabello and Molly Mae just to name a few. Besides building relationships with key influential voices, this role will also spearhead our brand partnership programs, playing a key role shaping the strategy and exploring opportunities for growth by partnering with brands sharing our values. This role will sit in the Brand Marketing team, and report into the Brand Marketing Director
- 6+ years of influencer and/or partnership experience
- Strong understanding of the cultural zeitgeist, female health and well-being brands, social trends, up and coming influencers, celebrities
- A natural relationship builder, coming with a network, if not, keen to create one
- Understands cost requirements to build efficient influencer campaigns and brand partnerships. Ability to negotiate costs and get fair rates.
- Always striving to deliver what delights the community and what is aligned with the Flo Brand
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Native EN language skills preferred.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an academic or business specialty
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- Develop Flo’s brand partnership and influencer strategy and identify key success metrics contributing to Flo’s brand and marketing goals
- Build a network of lifestyle influencers and partners to be brought in during specific brand campaigns, a standalone activation or as an always-on moment
- Negotiate efficient agreements leveraging your knowledge of industry standards and the Flo brand
- Track and engage with current social influencers and brand fans sending them codes and gifts
- Establish and manage relationships across major brand partners to create meaningful and impactful activations
- Support to teams with best in class UGC content and reviews coming from Flo’s network of brand fans
- Work closely with the Brand & Comms team and manage the partner and influencer side of cross-functional marketing campaigns
- Lead ambassador programs and high profile influencers
Your targets will be:
- Influencer & partnership relationship building
- Influencer reach / engagement
- Influencer involvement for specific campaigns
- Partnership success
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
That’s just a fact.
On top of competitive salaries, we offer Flo's permanent employees:
- A fully flexible working environment wherever you’re at your best: at home, in our offices, or a mix-and-match of both
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP)
- Paid holiday and sick leave (dependent on location)
- Fully paid female health and sick leave, in addition to holiday and regular sick leave
- Workations - an opportunity to work abroad for two months’ a year
- Six months' paid Maternity Leave, and one months' paid Paternity Leave (subject to qualifying conditions) inclusive of same-sex and adoptive parents
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Annual salary reviews
- As many free premium Flo subscriptions as you’d like
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes, dependent on location)
It’s pretty hard to condense a culture down to a few words, but we do all have a few things in common.
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a rapidly growing business means that the answers aren’t always there for us already, but that’s okay; it’s part of the excitement!
If this resonates, we might be the right place for you.
We know that building the future of female health isn’t going to be easy,
but we’re hoping you’re up for the challenge.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.