We’re quite proud of our achievements…
250M+ downloads, 50M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
…and we’re just getting started.
We’re Flo Health, a rapidly growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
And there's never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
Now though, we’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better - we’re set to become the world’s favourite female health brand.
Big plans, right?
They absolutely are - that’s why we’re hiring.
In this role, you’ll be producing content for Track users that delivers on Flo’s product goals and complies with the highest content quality standards. You’ll work in a vibrant agile environment with product managers, medical advisors, visual designers, video creators, analysts, other content editors, and external writers. This job is the right fit if you’re passionate about female and people who menstruate’s health, can transform medical facts into compelling copy, and enjoy solving problems with content.
- At least three years experience working for a 'health' or 'lifestyle' app/platforms, high profile brands, or digital agencies.
- A dynamic and proactive collaborative attitude, prepared for a fast-changing start-up environment
- Extensive experience in content creation, commissioning and editing, across multiple formats
- Passion for breaking down complicated information into digestible formats for users
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to pitch creative content ideas that meet user needs and strike the right tone
- The organisational skills to work to tight deadlines
- A growth mindset that’s open to feedback and able to learn fast
Nice to have:
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Experience creating content for a global audience
- Experience creating clear, persuasive pitch decks
- Knowledge of health, social, and cultural trends
- Passion for good product and UX design
- Experience with US audiences
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- Creating engaging, evidence-based copy for the Flo app, in line with product goals
- Collaborating with designers to create visual content (stories, infographics, videos)
- Managing the process of content production, including collaboration with product managers, designers and medical advisors, as well as freelancers, to deliver content
- Tracking performance and understanding the business impact of your work
- Identifying gaps in content and recommending new topics and content formats
- Generating new ideas based on a variety of in-app and external insights
- Take part and actively contributing to creative brainstorm sessions with relevant stakeholders
- Proactively identifying improvement areas in content standards and team processes
- Helping peers develop their content creation skills by sharing best practices
- Developing a first-class roster of freelance content creators who are excellent at what they do and really ‘get’ Flo's mission
Your targets will be:
- Growing revenue and retention through content in the Flo app
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
That’s just a fact.
On top of competitive salaries, we offer Flo's permanent employees:
- A fully flexible working environment wherever you’re at your best: at home, in our offices, or a mix-and-match of both
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP)
- Paid holiday and sick leave (dependent on location)
- Fully paid female health and sick leave, in addition to holiday and regular sick leave
- Workations - an opportunity to work abroad for two months’ a year
- Six months' paid Maternity Leave, and one months' paid Paternity Leave (subject to qualifying conditions) inclusive of same-sex and adoptive parents
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Annual salary reviews
- As many free premium Flo subscriptions as you’d like
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes, dependent on location)
It’s pretty hard to condense a culture down to a few words, but we do all have a few things in common.
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a rapidly growing business means that the answers aren’t always there for us already, but that’s okay; it’s part of the excitement!
If this resonates, we might be the right place for you.
We know that building the future of female health isn’t going to be easy,
but we’re hoping you’re up for the challenge.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.