We’re quite proud of our achievements…
300M+ downloads, 55M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
We’re a growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
We’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better, with an aim to become the essential health partner to women worldwide.
The Design team focuses on one (admittedly huge) thing, and they do it very well…
Making sure our users have the best experience on our app!
They are data informed researchers, innovators, content and design experts, casting a laser focussed eye over the execution and validation of our platform and its features.
We’re building the foundations of a world-class function and anyone who joins will be building the future in the context of a hyper-growth start-up.
We're looking for a solid practitioner with good knowledge of both UX and UI design who can create exceptional human-centred experiences. You’re comfortable using data to inform your decisions, and don’t mind learning through experimentation, but you’re equally comfortable challenging decisions which are detrimental to our users’ experience.
As a proactive team member, you love collaborating with the other disciplines to explore different solutions to problems, and you work well with product managers and stakeholders.
- Competence in Figma and common design tools
- Good product thinking and a human-centred design approach
- Ability to create interactive prototypes, showing knowledge of composition, colour and interaction design principles
- Confident communication skills, providing a clear rationale for your decisions
- You’ll have 5-8 of experience in product design – preferably in a fast-paced, commercial environment – with a strong portfolio or case studies that demonstrate results
- Experience in design transformation projects (for example: design system implementation, design processes definition, team scaling)
Nice to have:
- If you’ve worked on mobile products or in healthcare, that’s also great, but not essential.
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- Mentor junior designers and drive team ceremonies
- Work with the product design lead on improving the design processes
- Help the product manager define their product vision, initiatives and roadmap
- Design and visualise concepts – co-designing with UX writers
- Evolve concepts to the relevant level of fidelity, from prototypes to final mock-ups
- Carry out discovery activities, run ideation sessions and initiate the necessary team activities to develop future product visions
- Engage in research sessions and act on insights to further develop our products
- Carry out heuristic analysis and optimise current designs through hypothesis-based AB testing
- Present work in design review sessions or demos
Lithuania - €72,200 - €83,500 gross per year.
UK - £77,300 - £90,000 gross per year.
Ranges may vary depending on your skills, competencies and experience.
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
On top of competitive salaries, Flo's employees have access to:
- A flexible working environment with the opportunity to come into the office and work from home
- Company equity grants through Flo’s Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP)
- Paid holiday and sick leave
- Fully paid female health and sick leave, in addition to holiday and regular sick leave
- Workations - an opportunity to work abroad for two months a year
- Six months paid maternity leave, and one months paid paternity leave (subject to qualifying conditions) inclusive of same-sex and adoptive parents
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Annual salary reviews
- Unlimited free premium Flo subscriptions
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes)
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a growing business means that sometimes it's not easy and we work hard, but our mission is always at the forefront of what we do.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.