At Life360, we’re on a mission to simplify safety so families can live fully. Everyday more than 50 million members across 195 countries trust us to protect and connect their loved ones at home, on the road, and on the go.
From real-time location updates to keep everyone coordinated, to Crash Detection and 24/7 Roadside Assistance, Life360 is designed to free families from everyday worries. Our range of Driving Safety, Digital Safety, Location Safety, and Personal Safety features are there to keep our members safe every step of the way.
Life360 has more than 500 employees, mostly based in the US, with a substantial engineering team in Europe.
In 2021, Life360 acquired Tile, the pioneer in finding technology, and Jiobit, one of the top real-time location monitoring platforms for families. These expanded offerings mark an important step forward towards achieving our vision of being the world's leading platform for people, pets and things.
In 2022 we saw 55% growth in our international user base to nearly 20M members. We see significant opportunities to grow our membership and business outside the US and have made International expansion a top priority for 2023. As such, we are building out a team in London to lead this effort to grow outside the US with our initial focus being the UK and Continental Europe.
About the Job
As we build out Life360’s International business, we are looking to add an experienced business analyst to support our global growth. With proven success in the US, a strong International user base and a compelling value proposition around family safety, we are now building out our international team to support our business globally - with a broad remit across product, marketing and business analysis.
We are looking for a data-driven, detail-oriented Business Analyst. You will be responsible for supporting the growth plan and ongoing development of our marketplaces. The position requires an independent, analytical self-starter to take a leading role in supporting key decision-making by creating and communicating bespoke analyses which will inform how we shape and develop the customer experience, product, marketing, and business results. Sharp problem solving skills, being comfortable with ambiguity and the ability to analyse data and draw conclusions are the keys to success for this position.
This role is based in London with a hybrid model of remote and in person/office meetings. Reporting to the GM International and dotted line to the Head of Analytics.
What You’ll Do
- User and Product Analytics: Exploring end-to-end user flows and feature usage, by platform and country etc - uncovering opportunities to grow our user base and business.
- Marketing Analytics: Assessing the impact of marketing efforts, assisting the CRM, Performance team etc.
- Product Analytics: Interfacing with the core product analytics team looking at user and feature metrics
- Business Analytics: Helping to assess and report on business performance interfacing with the finance and business teams.
- Market Assessment: Helping to evaluate new opportunities to grow the business - new countries to enter and new businesses to explore. Conducting research (quantitative and qualitative) to generate insights on customer behaviour and customer needs to help further develop and improve our value proposition.
- Assist with business reviews and business operations.
- Experimentation support to explore new ideas, providing analytics support as needed.
- Help train rest of international team to use data analytics - to help scale analytics
- Maintain a deep understanding of business drivers and an innate grasp of business metric definitions, and pro-actively interact with business leaders to give context and support them in interpreting reporting data.
What We’re Looking For
- Ability to scope a problem, formulate relevant questions, draw relevant data and provide insights from the data is critical for the role.
- 5+ years of analytics experience, with a successful record of supporting digital services, ideally with a B2C freemium subscription model working to support: Marketing, Product, and Business teams.
- A hustle “can-do” attitude with a growth mindset - hunger and curiosity to dig in and find high leverage efforts to drive the business.
- Experience in SQL, Tableau, Excel or similar tools to create and maintain scheduled and ad hoc reports.
- Ability to thrive and succeed in a fast-paced environment with an ability to resolve ambiguities and competing priorities.
- Demonstrated impact working with stakeholders to translate business and product questions into successful analytic projects.
- Keen grasp of statistical concepts and product experimentation (confidence intervals, hypothesis testing, regression models)
- Degree in data science, business, economics, information technology, statistics, mathematics or other related fields.
Our company’s mission driven culture is guided by our shared values to create a trusted work environment where you can bring your authentic self to work and make a positive difference
- Be a Good Person - We have a team of high integrity people you can trust.
- Be Direct With Respect - We communicate directly, even when it’s hard.
- Members Over Metrics - We focus on building an exceptional experience for families.
- High Intensity High Impact - We do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Our Commitment to Diversity
We believe that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities we serve. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic best selves to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Life360. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We believe that a diversity of perspectives and experiences create a foundation for the best ideas. Come join us in building something meaningful.