We’re quite proud of our achievements…
300M+ downloads, 55M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
…and we’re just getting started.
We’re Flo Health, a rapidly growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
And there's never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
Now though, we’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better - we’re set to become the world’s favourite female health brand.
Big plans, right?
They absolutely are - that’s why we’re hiring.
We are in search of a proactive and strategically-minded Lead Analyst/ Analytics Manager to helm our analytics efforts and manage a team within our User Acquisition department. This elevated role goes beyond traditional analysis and delves into strategic analytics to drive our acquisition strategy forward, in both paid and organic channels. As a people manager, you will also be instrumental in nurturing the skills and careers of analysts within your team, forging a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
Your primary responsibility will be to guide our analytics strategy, ensuring that our acquisition efforts are data-driven, impactful, and aligned with our broader business and brand objectives. Your seasoned analytical skills will be matched by your ability to lead, inspire, and develop your team.
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- Lead the strategic analytics efforts within the UA team, ensuring that our data analysis methodologies are cutting-edge and aligned with business goals.
- Manage and mentor a team of analysts, fostering a culture of excellence, continuous learning, and constructive feedback.
- Lead the planning, goal setting, and performance analysis of UA campaigns and experiments, ensuring they are grounded in sound data analysis.
- Oversee the maintenance and enhancement of our reporting systems, ensuring they meet the evolving needs of the team and the business.
- Challenge conventional wisdom and status quo by proactively recommending innovative strategies based on data insights.
- Ensure that all acquisition activities are set up for robust testing, learning, and optimization, fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
- Drive the narrative around our data, ensuring that insights are communicated effectively across the organization, coupled with actionable recommendations.
- A minimum of 4 years of work experience as a Marketing/ UA Data Analyst with a strong emphasis on strategic analytics within the digital marketing industry, particularly the mobile or desktop app user acquisition ecosystem.
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and experience with data visualization tools like Python, Looker, or Tableau.
- Proficiency in Python/R for statistical analysis.
- Proven experience in managing and developing a team of analysts.
- Exceptional ability in data storytelling and influencing senior stakeholders.
- A deep understanding of marketing metrics and their correlation with business objectives and user value.
- Experience with mobile and web user acquisition, winback, brand campaigns, and their planning and analysis is a plus.
- Ability to navigate campaigns with limited tracking capabilities, such as TV, OOH.
- A strong sense of ownership, a proactive mindset, and the ability to work autonomously.
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration and influencing teams without formal authority.
UK - ₤85,000 - ₤95,000 gross per year.
Ranges may vary depending on your skills, competencies and experience.
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
That’s just a fact.On top of competitive salaries, Flo's employees have access to:
- A fully flexible working environment wherever you’re at your best: at home, in our offices, or a mix-and-match of both
- Company equity grants through Flo’s Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP)
- Paid holiday and sick leave
- Fully paid female health and sick leave, in addition to holiday and regular sick leave
- Workations - an opportunity to work abroad for two months a year
- Six months paid maternity leave, and one months paid paternity leave (subject to qualifying conditions) inclusive of same-sex and adoptive parents
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Annual salary reviews
- Unlimited free premium Flo subscriptions
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes)
It’s pretty hard to condense a culture down to a few words, but we do all have a few things in common.
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a rapidly growing business means that the answers aren’t always there for us already, but that’s okay; it’s part of the excitement!
If this resonates, we might be the right place for you.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.