We're on a mission to provide our patients with healthcare that is accessible and dependable at a fraction of today's cost.
Our team of Doctors, Engineers, Customer Support Advisors, Marketers, Product Managers, UX Designers, Pharmacists, and Commercial & Operations Specialists work collaboratively, to develop and maintain a digital healthcare platform that provides our patients with healthcare that suits their needs & schedules.
The pandemic changed our lives, requiring us to find flexible, remote and innovative healthcare solutions to meet our needs during challenging and changeable periods. Many of our patients turned to telemedicine as a convenient solution to getting their healthcare online from the comfort of their homes. And through delivering a safe and efficient digital healthcare service, we've provided over 7.8 million consultations across the UK, Germany, France, and Ireland, enabling millions of people with essential access to healthcare when they needed it most.
We're a scale-up company with ambitious growth plans, and our patients drive us. It's our motivation to continue fulfilling their needs and to expand further to meet the needs of others, ensuring we're always there with the latest tech, treatments and advice. Because we're doing more than providing healthcare, we're enabling & empowering people by making healthcare work for them.
We’re here because we care about healthcare and we plan to be the largest digital primary healthcare platform for people across Europe.
About the role:
- SEO is one of the biggest acquisition channels for ZAVA and is critical to the continued growth of the business. We’re looking for a French speaking SEO and Social manager to take ownership of developing and delivering the SEO strategy for the French market. Your main goal will be to drive new customer acquisitions, working autonomously to ensure the highest standards are set and maintained, supported by the Head of Organic Growth. This role sits within the marketing team working closely with content, acquisition, product, markets and PR teams as well as external agencies.
- The french team at ZAVA operates very much in “startup mode” which means we expect you to be a “doer”, push things forward to make them happen. Exceeding your targets is your drive, and if a door closes, you’ll just use the window to get where you need to.
Trust and autonomy - You’ll have the freedom and flexibility to manage your own schedule,
Receptiveness to new ideas - We’re breaking new ground all the time, which means there’s no tried and tested way yet. We want you to push the boundaries, try new things and take responsibility for big ideas.
Cross-company collaboration - You will have the opportunity to work closely with teams from across the organisation including the wider marketing function, Product, UX, Clinical, CS and Data.
Competitive salary, flexible working and other benefits - We also offer, generous training budget and flexible working (working pattern can be discussed)
Day-to-day the work will encompass:
- Take ownership of developing and delivering the SEO strategy for the French market to deliver new customer acquisitions, working autonomously to ensure the highest standards are set and maintained, supported by the Head of Organic Growth.
- Create and support long term strategic SEO requirements for organic growth, including
- Keyword research, market sizing, analysis.
- Auditing the website from both a technical, content and link perspective
- Lead on defining the content strategy to drive new customer acquisition and work with our content team to deliver high quality content to our patients.
- Provide in depth reporting, analysis and insight to relevant stakeholders, with actual and forecasted performance.
- Monitor site performance & fixing site issues staying up to date with industry trends.
- Look for ways to automate common SEO tasks & assist making yourself and the team more efficient.
- Look for opportunities to push efforts harder across referrals, linking, promotions etc.
- We are also expecting this role to grow and diversify our non paid (organic) traffic and performance through creative content marketing and social media channels:
- Social media marketing for the French market and look for opportunities to align and amplify with search.
- Creating, developing and driving our offsite content marketing campaigns.
- In this role you will need to build relationships with key internal stakeholders across the business from product, UX, content, creative, paid media as well as external agencies to ensure onsite & offsite strategies are aligned.
- Manage and work with the digital PR/content marketing agencies to ensure campaigns are planned, executed and optimised in line with business requirements.
- Collaborate on broader marketing projects and campaigns and supporting commercial teams to align activity where necessary and share best practice execution.
What success looks like?
- Aim for continued organic growth YoY for the French market (aiming for 10-15% YoY)
- Manage the 3rd party agency to deliver and where possible exceed on our goal of 10 high quality links p/m for digital PR and content marketing
- Uphold the highest standards for our website content alongside our content team:
- Content is created in the best way for search, accurate & comprehensive
- Determine the best content approach for our service launches
- Develop and maintain positive and strong relationships with internal stakeholders
Experience and qualifications:
- 3+ years experience of working in SEO
- French speaking
- Be naturally passionate and curious about SEO & Social media and how to grow a business organically
- Ability to build strategic SEO recommendations from a blank slate and work through with product teams through to successful implementation
- Experience running successful social media campaigns or community management
- Experience building a content strategy to drive new customer acquisition growth in competitive markets
- Strong knowledge of search ranking and optimisation factors as well as key algorithm updates
- Have extensive experience in creating & optimising content pages that rank highly in SERPs through SEO improvements
- Results driven with experience growing an organic search presence
- Understand other acquisition channels, specifically Content and PPC
- Proficiency in web analytics software, and common SEO tools
- Excellent analytical skills, the ability to interpret data and trends along with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent working knowledge of industry tools and analytics platforms
- Critical thinker and analytical
- Effective communicator
- Ability to work individually and as a team
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing
Added bonus if you have experience:
- German speaking (highly advantageous)
- Running successful social media accounts
- Experience writing/editing content
- Experience with link building
- Experience with video creation or organic promotion
- Hands on experience building a website/blog
- Experience in an online healthcare business or growing start-up
Head of Organic Growth
- 15 mins screening call with People Partner
- 30 mins hiring manager video call with Head of Organic Growth
- Take home task to be presented in a 1 hour panel interview
Benefits from the day you join:
🏖 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Birthday day off
🩺 Healthcare cash back plan through SimplyHealth, as well as advice, counselling and corporate discounts
🧘🏽 Membership to Headspace (mindfulness application)
💙 20% off all ZAVA product & services for you and your friends/family
🏡 Remote flexible working
💻 Macbook Pro
🏢 Modern office with breakfast, hot drinks, bike storage and shower facilities
🐶 Dog friendly office
Additional benefits following probation period:
💰 £500 training budget per year (after 3 months)
✈️ Company sabbatical after 2 years
🗺 Opportunity to work from overseas for 2 months each year
🤑 Enrolled on discretionary company bonus scheme
Core working hours
Our core business hours are 10am - 4pm. How you make up the rest of the hours, to make a total of 40 hours per week, is up to you!
Applications for this role will close on 5th June 2023.
Diversity is everywhere and it makes the world a more interesting place. At ZAVA we encourage diversity, welcome difference and celebrate new ideas. Everyone is welcome to apply to ZAVA, regardless of origin, creed, disability, age, nationality, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, gender or other legally protected reasons. Additionally, research shows that generally, men are happy to apply for positions where they fit 60% of the requirements or higher, whereas women and underrepresented groups often will not apply unless they fit the requirements almost entirely. If you think you’d be great in this role, even if you don’t match all the requirements we have listed, we’d still love to hear from you!
Please note: certain positions will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.