We're on a mission to provide our patients with healthcare that is accessible and dependable at a fraction of today's cost.
Our team of Doctors, Engineers, Customer Support Advisors, Marketers, Product Managers, UX Designers, Pharmacists, and Commercial & Operations Specialists work collaboratively, to develop and maintain a digital healthcare platform that provides our patients with healthcare that suits their needs & schedules.
The pandemic changed our lives, requiring us to find flexible, remote and innovative healthcare solutions to meet our needs during challenging and changeable periods. Many of our patients turned to telemedicine as a convenient solution to getting their healthcare online from the comfort of their homes. And through delivering a safe and efficient digital healthcare service, we've provided over 7.8 million consultations across the UK, Germany, France, and Ireland, enabling millions of people with essential access to healthcare when they needed it most.
We're a scale-up company with ambitious growth plans, and our patients drive us. It's our motivation to continue fulfilling their needs and to expand further to meet the needs of others, ensuring we're always there with the latest tech, treatments and advice. Because we're doing more than providing healthcare, we're enabling & empowering people by making healthcare work for them.
We’re here because we care about healthcare and we plan to be the largest digital primary healthcare platform for people across Europe.
About the role:
We are looking for an organised Personal Assistant to support our Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and the organisation as a whole on a 12 month fixed-term contract.
We are looking for a candidate who has experience in a similar fast-paced, agile business environment and has the gravitas to support at the highest level. You must be a forward thinker, organised, detail-oriented, IT savvy and very proactive and personable in your approach.
Travel: You will support the CEO, SLT and the wider business with booking business travel arrangements, including flights and accommodation, in adherence with our travel policy and within budget.
Comprehensive diary management: You will manage the CEO’s diary effectively, resolving clashes and ensuring any documents required for preparation are received prior to the meeting. You will protect the CEO’s time,
Proactive inbox management: You will proactively support the CEO with his inbox, ensuring important emails are flagged, and deadlines are met from incoming and outgoing requests.
Organising meetings: You will set up internal/external meetings as required, in a timely manner and if taking place in the office, ensure catering is ordered and rooms are arranged.
Internal Communication: You will support the CEO and SLT with regular and ad-hoc internal communications, ensuring calendar invitations are sent, live streams are working and any recordings and materials are shared afterwards.
Company Socials: Managing the internal social team to provide a variety of smaller socials and large company parties (such as Christmas and Summer), which are engaging, attended well and remain within budget.
Office support: You will be a key member of our office relocation team, supporting a move from our existing office to a new space and ensuring it is set up to support our hybrid way of working.
Confidentiality: This role will be privy to company information which must be upheld with the strictest of confidence.
Documentation: You will keep important files and documents organised and comply with GDPR policies at all times.
Document preparation: You will prepare slides for internal/external meetings and company “townhall” presentations.
Ad-Hoc support: You will support the CEO and SLT with any related tasks or projects as appropriate.
Skills & Experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Highly proficient with GSuite (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Slides etc..)
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to handle administrative details independently, while exercising good judgement in keeping team members adequately informed.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information appropriately.
- Ability to build successful working relationships across a diverse working culture
- Ideally 2 years experience in a similar role or a role with similar requirements
- Experience supporting senior management and ideally, work experience in a fast-paced administrative capacity.
- It would be an advantage if you can speak German, however this is not a requirement of the role.
- Flexible attitude and enjoys working in a demanding and ever-changing environment
- Pragmatic, solution-orientated
- Comfortable liaising with both internal and external senior stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sensitive to situations/empathic
- Respect for confidentiality
- Hands-on, positive attitude
- Demonstrates and lives our ZAVA values:
- Humble; you listen and take on feedback, you are kind and caring to those around you.
- Inquisitive; you question the status quo, dare to do things differently and explore the possibilities.
- Resilient; you embrace change and face into challenges.
- Macher; you are innovative and rise above the rest to use your initiative to improve, develop and deliver.
- Collaborative; you actively share ideas, work together to drive goals as a team.
Diversity is everywhere and it makes the world a more interesting place. At ZAVA we encourage diversity, welcome difference and celebrate new ideas. Everyone is welcome to apply to ZAVA, regardless of origin, creed, disability, age, nationality, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, gender or other legally protected reasons. Additionally, research shows that generally, men are happy to apply for positions where they fit 60% of the requirements or higher, whereas women and underrepresented groups often will not apply unless they fit the requirements almost entirely. If you think you’d be great in this role, even if you don’t match all the requirements we have listed, we’d still love to hear from you!
Please note: certain positions will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.