Oversee the development, implementation and GTM strategy for Agilisys’ healthcare solutions; delivering products and solutions to improve and save citizen’s lives.
London - United Kingdom
- Are you curious, excited by experimentation and always looking for a better way of doing things?
- Do you want to have the opportunity to build, launch and grow a new health tech innovation vertical?
- Do you want to keep learning and developing whilst gaining hands-on, entrepreneurial, business building experience?
Agilisys helps public sector partners improve their services through digital innovation; helping our clients transform their services through data and technology. We deliver cutting-edge advisory, technical and analytical services to organisations across the health and public sectors. We are committed to improving citizen outcomes e.g., reducing waiting lists and improving ambulance response times.
Agilisys is owned by Blenheim Chalcot (BC), a world leading digital venture builder that has been embedded at Agilisys from the start.
- Integrity - our people really care, going beyond the brief to make change happen for organisations and citizens
- Partnership - we become one team and family with organisations, helping them to navigate change and stay agile
- Innovation - we bring together the right technologies and services to design solutions that work
- Passion - we are passionate about - and dedicated to - public services and improving people’s lives
We are recruiting a Product Director in our Data and Insight team based in our West London Scale Space office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and growing our core software products business in the health and social care sectors
- Understanding our customers and the wider market
- Developing excellence across the entire product portfolio (i.e., strategy through to delivery)
- Demonstrated ability to deliver across the full product lifecycle and be able to coach others to do the same
- Owning the product vision and roadmap from inception through to delivery
- Collaborating with other functional teams to ensure product success
- Overseeing the entire product lifecycle
- Keeping abreast of industry trends, and emerging technologies to spot gaps in the market
- Managing product squads and working with our Sales and Marketing teams to bring new and existing products to market
- Finding new and innovative ways to maximise the value of our products through our commercial offering
What we are looking for
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities, adapting products and services where needed to meet client needs
- Strong attention to detail and commercial acumen
- Evidenced ability to be a self-starter and able to adapt to multiple roles
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy operating effectively across teams to deliver results
- A passion for scale-ups and disruption, with experience in or ambitions to build your own venture in the future
- Prior experience in data or AI would be advantageous
- You can articulate complex solutions in a simple way to a wide-ranging audience (senior and non-senior staff)
- Interest in the UK healthcare sector (prior experience working in the sector is a bonus)
The ideal candidate will have a track-record delivering results in a fast-moving business and hence be comfortable working in such an environment. You will be a dynamic and disciplined thinker with a strong intellect, entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for making a mark.
The Ideal Candidate:
- +5 years product management experience
- A team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Creative problem-solver and analytical thinking
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
Exposure to the right mix of challenges, within a culture that promotes continuous learning and development.
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Access to exclusive discounts and offers through the company’s “Perks at Work” scheme
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy more)
We thrive on innovation which is best done through in-person collaboration. This role will work from our office (Scale Space, White City) – this is where Agilisys is co-located along with other Blenheim Chalcot portfolio companies.
Simply submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you would like to apply for this role.
We invest in our recruitment process to ensure we attract the very best talent. Individuals seeking employment at Agilisys must note that we see diversity as something that creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes. As such, we are keen to maximise the diversity of our workforce and actively encourage applications from all.