At Accurx, we're on a mission to make patients healthier and healthcare staff happier.
Who are Accurx?
We’re a fast-growing health technology company which makes it easier for patients and healthcare teams to communicate.
Accurx is where conversations happen with and about patients. Our software helps doctors, nurses, pharmacists and administrators and other professionals to seamlessly connect with both patients and each other.
Our mission is simple: everything we do is to make patients healthier and healthcare staff happier. Today, Accurx is used in 98% of GP practices nationwide and every day more healthcare professionals are using our software in hospitals, pharmacies, care homes and the community.
We’re passionate about staying close to our users, which is why everyone at Accurx visits a GP practice at least twice a quarter to understand how a practice runs, the difficulties they face with technologies and how we can help.
Although we’ve initially tackled the UK healthcare system, we have big ambitions to improve healthcare systems across the world in the future. If you want to hear from some of our Accufolk about what it's like to work for us, take a look at a video from our 2022 summer conference!
Life as a Product Manager at Accurx
- You'll be responsible for building an inspiring vision, a transparent roadmap and focused OKRs.
- You'll partner with a technical lead, to ensure your team has everything it needs to deliver on their goals.
- You'll understand the importance of our business goals and will steer your team appropriately to help us achieve them.
- You'll be responsible for ensuring a high quality bar for everything your team produces across the full product lifecycle.
- You'll be able to articulate the key risks of your product.
- You believe that user research is at the heart of every great product and you'll ensure your team does too.
- You'll use data to inform your decision making process.
- You’ll collaborate with the team and our users, bringing in new ideas from other great products and helping us to innovate in every part of the user journey.
- You will lead a high performing cross-functional team, that celebrates successes and failures together.
- You're able to flex your communication style to meets the needs of your team and stakeholders.
- By prioritising our work you’ll help us optimise, compromise, and get the team on board with what we’re working on.
What the team say...,
''The best thing about being a PM at Accurx is seeing the real-life value your team's work provides to the NHS & its patients. Seeing the look of joy on a healthcare professional's face when they first use something that will make their working life that bit easier is amazing. This combined with an incredibly supportive product community makes me love what I do.''
Stuart Pittman, Group Product Manager
We'd really like to hear from you, if...
- You have experience leading a cross-functional Product team in a high-growth environment
- You have a solid technical understanding of software development and web technologies
- You’re intelligent, both intellectually and emotionally, and use a mixture of facts and empathy to inspire and motivate the team and wider business
- You're mission-driven: you care about positively impacting the lives of millions.
- You’re always collaborating: you place team success over personal success and you enjoy working in an open, collaborative environment.
- You demonstrate responsible ownership: when you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You seek continuous improvement: you’re always developing new skills and insights, while exploring ways to do things better
- You’re mindful of balance: you're conscious of your own health and that of others. You think carefully about how best to focus your efforts, knowing when to push yourself to reach a goal.
- You share our values
Salary & Benefits package:
- £50,000- £65,000 salary + meaningful share options
- £1,000 annual learning & development budget and a £500 annual wellness budget
- Enhanced parental leave policy
- Prayer, meditation and breastfeeding room
- In house therapists available daily
- Working abroad policy
- We have our very own Chef! Free healthy breakfasts, snacks and lunches will be provided, with the occasional sweet treat!
- And much more.
Diversity & Inclusion
Accurx is committed to being an inclusive employer - you can find out more about this commitment here. As part of this, we’re glad to accommodate candidates who need adjustments throughout the interview process.
We work in partnership with Stonewall as part of their Diversity Champions program. This is because we believe in a world where all LGBTQ+ people are free to be themselves and can live their lives to the full. Inclusive workplaces have a huge part to play in making this world a reality.
We've officially been accredited as a flexible workplace by Flexa® Careers.
We offer the team the option to work from home 2 days a week. Read more about our policy here.
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Our YouTube channel is full of demos of our product, webinars we have held with our users and some clips about life at Accurx.