We’re quite proud of our achievements…
300M+ downloads, 55M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
…and we’re just getting started.
We’re Flo Health, a rapidly growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
And there's never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
Now though, we’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better - we’re set to become the world’s favourite female health brand.
Big plans, right?
They absolutely are - that’s why we’re hiring.
The needs of the user is everything to us, and how those needs are served falls under our Product teams.
They’re ideators of easy to use, information rich resources across our whole platform who - along with Analytics teams - get to the ‘why’ in order to create unrivaled user experiences.
It’s an exciting time for our Commercial Stream at Flo. We’re looking for an ambitious, purpose driven and performance-oriented Product Marketing Manager to join a close-knit group (Product Marketer, Product Manager, UX Researcher and UA specialist) and help lead the charge for Flo’s monetisation strategy.
You’ll bring the vision for bigger picture thinking and help us orchestrate the discovery phase, understand and segment our users, and work through validation experiments. We want you to hit the ground running, so experience working in a monetisation Product Marketing position is essential. As well as working directly with our Commercial Stream, you’ll report into the Head of Product Marketing and will be part of a wider team of Product Marketing Managers and Growth Marketers.
- Demonstrably strong Product Marketing experience (usually 4-6 years)
- Experience working for a subscription-based consumer app, specifically in a role working directly on the monetisation and pricing strategy for features and/or the product as a whole
- Experience working closely with User Research to understand and segment users
- Experience crafting and testing value propositions and positioning
- Experience of testing and validating price points, experience of fake door testing is advantageous
- General experience with A/B testing, hypothesis testing and assumption validation
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Have a user-first mentality
- Experience working for consumer technology, understanding the importance of marketing to current and new audiences
- A passion for building a better future for female health
- Go-getter attitude with a metric driven approach. Self-motivated, an optimist; someone who thrives in an dynamic environment where there’s freedom to build something new
Nice to have:
- Experience working within Health Technology
- Strong understanding of the cultural zeitgeist, female health and well-being brands, market dynamics and core consumer audience
- Bachelor’s Degree in an academic or business specialty
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- Working closely with the UX Research team to understand, test and learn how we can segment our users to better position and package our products, and show how we can answer their needs - including writing briefs, analysing user research results, translating into actionable and clear Jobs To Be Done and user segments for testing
- Leveraging segmentation learnings to hypothesize, experiment and iterate on value propositions for the different user segments and packages
- Creating a roadmap of experiments to validate assumptions around package and price offerings
- Strategising and testing user monetisation experiences throughout the app
- Leading the go-to-market strategy for Flo’s subscription model
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
That’s just a fact.On top of competitive salaries, Flo's employees have access to:
- A fully flexible working environment wherever you’re at your best: at home, in our offices, or a mix-and-match of both
- Company equity grants through Flo’s Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP)
- Paid holiday and sick leave
- Fully paid female health and sick leave, in addition to holiday and regular sick leave
- Workations - an opportunity to work abroad for two months a year
- Six months paid maternity Leave, and one months paid paternity Leave (subject to qualifying conditions) inclusive of same-sex and adoptive parents
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Annual salary reviews
- Unlimited free premium Flo subscriptions
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes)
It’s pretty hard to condense a culture down to a few words, but we do all have a few things in common.
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a rapidly growing business means that the answers aren’t always there for us already, but that’s okay; it’s part of the excitement!
If this resonates, we might be the right place for you.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.