Palta is a multi-product tech platform developing several mobile apps focused on health and well-being with a combined audience of more than 50 million monthly active users. Our portfolio includes such successful companies as Flo (global leader in female health), Simple (12m+ downloads, the most popular intermittent fasting app in the US), Zing (personal fitness trainer), and more.
The rapid portfolio growth is fuelled by the recently raised $100 million in a series B round led by VNV Global.
We're on a mission to improve health through nutrition.
At Simple, we believe that improving health through nutrition is the most effective way to make a positive impact on the world. There is strong evidence showing the connection between health behaviors and future diseases. Effective interventions will allow people to live longer, healthier lives, and Simple is committed to making this a reality.
Simple is a successful mobile product that has a user base of over 15 million people and has over 100% year-over-year revenue growth. It helps people improve their nutritional habits through personalized programs, meal tracking, and health insights, which allows them to lead healthier and happier lives. Get more info on the website: https://simple.life/
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for leading a cross-functional product team to solve meaningful problems that align with our broader product strategy. You will work alongside design, engineering, analysts, PMM, and UXR professionals to develop and execute an ambitious product roadmap.
What you will be responsible for:
- Develop and gain buy-in for a compelling vision and strategy for your product area.
- Utilize customer research, market research, and data to identify the most critical customer needs and validate solutions that solve those needs.
- Build and execute an ambitious product roadmap, collaborating with leadership, partner teams, and key stakeholders across the company to deliver against goals.
- Motivate and lead the cross-functional team to drive progress and achieve objectives.
- Identify opportunities to offer industry-leading, differentiated experiences that align with the company's mission and vision
What we’re looking for:
- 4-5+ years of product management experience, with at least 2-3 years managing digital-first B2C products (mobile or web-based)
- Proven record of building exceptional products that solve critical customer problems and achieve key business goals.
- Experience in the hyper-growth stage and scaled product management in a product-led company is a significant plus.
- Evidence of major impact on the trajectory of a product as a senior PM.
- A change agent who enhances cultures and companies by bringing solutions and not problems.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and accountable for ambitious goals.
- Deeply customer-focused with experience running continuous discovery models to identify opportunities.
- Highly data-literate with a strong product intuition based on pattern matching and customer empathy.
- Confident and clear communicator with the ability to create the right narrative for sharing ideas at every level in the organization.
- An experimental mindset with a desire to learn and iterate at a rapid pace.
Perks and benefits:
- You will help people improve their health and lives through nutrition.
- Open-minded teams, a welcoming and inclusive company culture, plus the opportunity to make a real difference with a game-changing health tech product. You can directly influence the product and its metrics;
- A competitive salary package based on your unique expertise, skillset, and impact on the product;
- A stock option plan for every employee. When Simple does well, everyone wins;
- The opportunity to work on an amazing mobile product with strong growth
- Remote, in-office, and hybrid options (at select global locations) − we care how well you work, not where you’re at
- Top technical equipment − basically, whatever you need to be happy and productive
- Health insurance and life assurance, plus relocation programs
Please read our privacy notice in respect of your application
Please note that your personal data will be stored for one year, as reasonably necessary to resolve any disputes within the hiring process, if any occur.