Palta is a multi-product tech platform developing several mobile apps focused on health and well-being with a combined audience of more than 50 million monthly active users. Our portfolio includes such successful companies as Flo (global leader in female health), Simple (12m+ downloads, the most popular intermittent fasting app in the US), Zing (personal fitness trainer), and more.
The rapid portfolio growth is fuelled by the recently raised $100 million in a series B round led by VNV Global.
Working at Palta is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to truly change the world we live in by building great technology. Where else would someone be able to use the latest tech to improve the lives of tens of millions of people? We are looking for a leader and strong executor who will embark and harness billions of data points, numerous transactions, experiments and more!
- Develop and implement data-driven strategies to help Palta products optimize their mobile applications and drive revenue growth
- Lead a team of 10+ data analysts and BI engineers to provide high-quality analytics services to our clients
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive analytics platform that provides insights into user behavior, app performance, and revenue metrics
- Analyze and interpret large amounts of data to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for optimization
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product, engineering, marketing, and customer success to ensure data-driven decision making and add value to our startup clients.
- Act in a cross-functional environment to ensure that our analytics team's output is aligned with our portfolio companies’ objectives
- Communicate complex analytical findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in mobile app analytics, data science, and marketing models such as Market Mix Modeling to ensure our company remains at the forefront of the industry
- 10+ years of experience in data analysis, data science, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role, managing a team of data analysts, data scientists, or BI developers
- Strong knowledge of SQL, data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Looker, Superset, etc.), and statistical analysis techniques
- Deep experience with marketing analytics, knowledge of mobile marketing and UA
- Experience working with large datasets and data pipelines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and a results-oriented mindset
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to act in a cross-functional environment and focus on delivering added value to startup clients.
What we offer
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback because we understand this is the only way to grow, both individually and collectively
- Top of the market salary and meaningful equity. We will make an ambitious offer tailored to each person
- Relocation available
- The passionate and highly skilled international team
- Palta is a large and rapidly growing Health & Well-being tech company with a proven track record of developing great products
Please read our privacy notice in respect of your application
Please note that your personal data will be stored for one year, as reasonably necessary to resolve any disputes within the hiring process, if any occur.