At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious mission: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together.
More than 1/3 of all food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet. 10% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste and loss.
Through our marketplace app, we connect businesses that have unsold, surplus food, with consumers who can buy and enjoy it at ⅓ of retail value. We are a certified B Corporation with a mission to empower everyone to take action against food waste. Alongside our marketplace app, we create educational tools, explore new business solutions, and influence legislation to help reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast: Our community of 80 million registered users and 195,000 active partners across 17 countries, have together already saved 240+ million meals from going to waste - avoiding almost 598,000 tonnes of CO2e!
Too Good To Go was named in FastCompany’s March 2022 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, and was honoured to be included in TIME’s list of the 100 Most Influential Companies of 2022.
We are now looking for an exceptional Copywriter to join the global superstar team at Too Good To Go in Copenhagen or London.
You will use your outstanding writing skills to communicate Too Good To Go’s mission, brand and products to our consumers and businesses across numerous channels, bringing energy and clarity to the user experience to drive engagement and help us make a huge impact in the fight against food waste. Embracing Too Good To Go’s tone of voice, you’ll be a brand guardian and work in close collaboration with colleagues across Marketing, in particular those in design, UI/UX and CRM.
- Write and edit clear, persuasive copy within a defined brand tone of voice across multiple channels
- Interpret creative briefs to develop concepts for execution.
- Close collaboration with the Creative and Digital teams to build performance-driven copy that is both creative and effective.
- Improve, develop and strengthen our global brand through outstanding copywriting.
- Native-level English.
- Exceptional writing and research skills.
- Experience with digital advertising copy, CRM, website/SEO performance
- Substantial professional copywriting experience, with a solid portfolio of work, with agency experience highly desirable.
- A creative mind with a strong eye for detail.
- Strong grasp of trends and developments within the field.
- You are used to working in a fast-paced and high-growth working environment - and thrive on being involved in, and executing on, many tasks at the same time.
- International experience is highly beneficial: either having worked in an international/global role before, or you may have been working abroad (in a similar role).
- We Win Together
- We Raise the Bar
- We Keep It Simple
- We Build A Legacy
- We Care
What we offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you can see real and tangible impact in your role.
- Working alongside an international community of users, partners and 1,100+ colleagues across 17 countries that are on the same important mission.
- Personal and professional development opportunities in a fast-paced scale-up environment.
- An inclusive company culture where you can bring your authentic self to work
- A strong, values-driven team culture where we celebrate successes and socialise with colleagues that care to offer
- WORK FLEXIBLY:
- Enjoy hybrid working from our great offices, at home or abroad.
- Extra parental leave and days off beyond local legislation and the option to take an extra week of unpaid leave
- Health insurance and pension plans (subject to country of employment).
- Additional days off for significant life events
- CELEBRATE & SOCIALISE
- Regular social events like summer and winter parties.
- Coffee, snacks and fully-equipped kitchens.
- Get to know our community with a monthly free Surprise Bag
- Paid volunteer time through our Shareback volunteering programme
- Women in the Workplace, P.R.I.D.E., People of Colour and Functionally Diverse Employee Resource Groups
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.