We’re quite proud of our achievements…
250M+ downloads, 50M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
…and we’re just getting started.
We’re Flo Health, a rapidly growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
And there's never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
Now though, we’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better - we’re set to become the world’s favourite female health brand.
Big plans, right?
They absolutely are - that’s why we’re hiring.
Legal and Compliance handles a wide variety of legal and regulatory issues here at Flo.
They watch over everything: Flo’s privacy programme, compliance with Medical Device Regulations, contract management, IP enforcement… you name it.
The team’s divided into three groups - Data Protection, Regulatory Compliance and Legal Services, each managing its own area.
This role is a Corporate Counsel role, sitting under our Legal Services function.
- 3+ years of experience of work as a corporate legal counsel in a tech company or a law firm
- Strong knowledge of the US and UK corporate law
- Experience in advising respective stakeholders on corporate matters and governance
- Based in the UK
Nice to have:
- Setting up corporate-related processes for a start-up company
- Knowledge of legal tech tools and solutions for corporate governance, including equity management platforms (Carta)
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- Handling day-to-day corporate matters of the Company and its subsidiaries (e.g., drafting Board minutes, preparation of Board consents and separate resolutions, drafting stockholder consents, and other similar documentation)
- Retention of corporate documents and keeping them up-to-date in a well-structured manner
- Support the Company within the legal due diligence processes during funding rounds, external audits, and KYC processes
- Working with the Carta tool to reflect the transfers and distribute the equity awards
Your targets will be:
- Drafting equity financing documents (SPA, IRA, RoFR, and other related documents) with the assistance of external consultants (where necessary)
- Utilising the Company’s equity grant plan, including the process of issuance of various types of awards to employees and consultants with necessary documentation drafting
- Advising internal and external (People & Talent, Finance, C-level management, investor companies) teams on corporate matters
- Drafting corporate-related policies and procedures to ensure Company’s compliance with the applicable laws and to establish sustainable processes
- Acting as a project manager whilst cooperation with external consultants on various corporate matters
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
That’s just a fact.
On top of competitive salaries, we offer Flo's permanent employees:
- A fully flexible working environment wherever you’re at your best: at home, in our offices, or a mix-and-match of both
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP)
- Paid holiday and sick leave (dependent on location)
- Fully paid female health and sick leave, in addition to holiday and regular sick leave
- Workations - an opportunity to work abroad for two months’ a year
- Six months' paid Maternity Leave, and one months' paid Paternity Leave (subject to qualifying conditions) inclusive of same-sex and adoptive parents
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Annual salary reviews
- As many free premium Flo subscriptions as you’d like
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes, dependent on location)
It’s pretty hard to condense a culture down to a few words, but we do all have a few things in common.
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a rapidly growing business means that the answers aren’t always there for us already, but that’s okay; it’s part of the excitement!
If this resonates, we might be the right place for you.
We know that building the future of female health isn’t going to be easy,
but we’re hoping you’re up for the challenge.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.