We’re quite proud of our achievements…
250M+ downloads, 50M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
…and we’re just getting started.
We’re Flo Health, a rapidly growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
And there's never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
Now though, we’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better - we’re set to become the world’s favourite female health brand.
Big plans, right?
They absolutely are - that’s why we’re hiring.
Ambitious’, ‘innovative’, and ‘highly product-focused' are the words you’d hear if we were asked to describe our teams.
They focus on product, platform and the development of internal tools to bring the best experience to our customers.
One of the most senior bunches of people in the company - on average, each of our Engineers has over seven years of experience!
Must have experience:
- 7+ years of security experience: you have previously been a security engineer and have technical expertise in protecting systems, security research or security testing of platforms.
- 2+ years of team management: establishing processes in a cross-functional team, building tech roadmaps, and experience in change management.
- People management skills – providing one-on-ones, resolving conflicts, and creating career development plans.
- Extensive knowledge of security, engineering practices and DevSecOps methodologies.
- Focus on matching the decision to use an embedded, centralised or hybrid model to the circumstances rather than believing exclusively in any organization model.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Experience building consumer or client-facing products.
- Any security certifications are a big plus.
- Interest in Privacy and Trust domains in general.
You'll be responsible for the following:
- Partnering with various teams to embed a healthy security culture into product development.
- Lead a security effort and organise work towards the product vision.
- Our security practises need to enable teams to remain productive whilst having safety and security as first-class citizens of whatever they build so that we exceed security requirements without compromising the speed of execution.
- Form a close partnership with the CTO and other leaders in the organisation to advise, shape and deliver security for Flo as a whole.
- Work closely with the development team and Product Managers to deliver business value on time while following and improving upon established quality metrics.
- Be accountable for security effectiveness and delivery across the security.
- Continue to form and grow security function – hire and onboard new members, perform training activities, and help team members follow their professional growth path.
- Solve or escalate issues within and outside the team.
- Ensure healthy collaboration with other teams, and identify and manage technical and organisational dependencies.
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
That’s just a fact.
On top of competitive salaries, we offer Flo's permanent employees:
- A fully flexible working environment wherever you’re at your best: at home, in our offices, or a mix-and-match of both
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP)
- Paid holiday and sick leave (dependent on location)
- Fully paid female health and sick leave, in addition to holiday and regular sick leave
- Workations - an opportunity to work abroad for two months’ a year
- Six months' paid Maternity Leave, and one months' paid Paternity Leave (subject to qualifying conditions) inclusive of same-sex and adoptive parents
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Annual salary reviews
- As many free premium Flo subscriptions as you’d like
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes, dependent on location)
It’s pretty hard to condense a culture down to a few words, but we do all have a few things in common.
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a rapidly growing business means that the answers aren’t always there for us already, but that’s okay; it’s part of the excitement!
If this resonates, we might be the right place for you.
We know that building the future of female health isn’t going to be easy,
but we’re hoping you’re up for the challenge.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.