Salary Finance is underpinned by a social purpose. Through technology and innovation, we strive to make the lives of millions of working people less stressful, more productive and much happier.
We partner with employers to offer financial wellbeing benefits that help employees live healthier, happier lives. We do this by offering simple payroll-deducted savings, affordable loans and access to pay as it is earned - all underpinned by accessible, engaging money management tips and tools.
Launched in 2015, we have made excellent progress, and are scaling fast. We are named BITC’s Responsible Business of the Year 2018, included in KPMG’s Global Fintech 100, listed top of the Forbes' list of socially-responsible startups, and profiled by the Financial Times, the Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Guardian and the Telegraph.
We were co-founded by entrepreneurs Asesh Sarkar (Global CEO), Daniel Shakhani, and former Head of Google UK and Ireland Dan Cobley (Chairman) and are authorised by the FCA.
Your role in our mission
We are looking for an exceptional and experienced Finance Analyst to join our team. Reporting to the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis, you will assist in managing the forecast process for various business units, as well as, reporting and analysing business performance. You will monitor and update KPIs, produce regular and ad hoc reports for delivery to key stakeholders to drive corporate strategy, and contribute to building and implementing frameworks to assess the financial success of the business, all in a very fast-moving environment.
Who you are
We embrace our differences but there’s one thing we like to share, our values, so it’s important to us you are:
- fearless, and able to make the impossible possible.
- responsible, and want to help build a business that delivers a meaningful difference to society.
- dedicated and want to commit to an exciting journey even through the highs and lows
- empathetic and truly care about every colleague and customer
- united, because you understand we achieve more when we work as a team
- humble, and take feedback as a way to continuously improve.
- You are passionate about technology and social impact, and want to help build a business that delivers a meaningful difference to society.
- You have 5+ years of experience in an analytical role preferably in FP&A, investment banking, or management consulting. Experience in a business in the regulated financial services sector, particularly lending, or a scale-up technology company is a plus.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can quickly adapt to new situations.
- You excel at owning a process from start to finish and building effective relationships across the business.
- You value transparency, honesty and integrity and take responsibility for your actions.
- You have demonstrable quantitative skills and great attention to detail including financial modeling.
- You have an open mind, a can-do attitude and the ability to turn constructive feedback into meaningful actions.
- You are extremely organised, pragmatic and deadline oriented.
- You are a team player and a general problem solver.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative subject with a strong academic performance.
- You are very comfortable working in Excel and SQL skills are a plus.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate and work closely with stakeholders across the business to embed and lead FP&A forecasting processes.
- Develop and maintain analytical models that help us explain and test the company’s business plan, including scenario building around existing and new products.
- Help the company track progress against monthly and yearly plans, driving insights and where relevant - actions to correct course and/or maximise opportunities.
- Partnering with other business functions to understand operating models and improve performance.
- Assist in the preparation of Board papers and material for future investment rounds.
- Contribute to the development of Return on Investment (ROI) models across different products and client segments.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Regular company socials
- Fast-growing environment
- Career development – no two days will be the same
- Generous company benefits including a pension scheme, health and life assurance, 25 days holiday, an extra day off on your birthday, subsidised onsite cafe, complementary team breakfast every Tuesday, complimentary fresh fruit, cycle to work scheme, gym discount (with PMI), childcare benefits, flexible working and many other perks!
We’re looking for people that will get stuck in and make a difference. We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team that are passionate about what they do. If you want to join a team that is changing people’s lives for the better then we’d love to hear from you.
Learn more at salaryfinance.com
Salary Finance is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where all employees and applicants can flourish.