As a Senior Product Manager Contractor at Mozilla, you will…
- Identify and help execute opportunities in Europe and rally together a cross-functional group to ensure we’re hitting Product, Policy, and Marketing deadlines
- Contribute to a strong Product team by collaborating with software engineers, user experience professionals, researchers, data scientists, PMs, and other team members to define and articulate regional product experiences and services
- Craft compelling and emotive customer experiences
- Balance technical, customer, and business insight
Your Professional Profile
- 5+ years of Product Management experience on B2C products
- Skill and experience participating in new product launches and product discovery
- Keen ability to grasp complexity quickly and to focus on key issues with minimal direction or support documentation
- Strong ability to integrate data, insights, and customer understanding to clarify project goals and strategy, drive execution, and inform delivery processes
- Excellent planning and project management skills; ability to effectively manage priorities to meet requirements and deadlines in a dynamic and fast paced environment, while working on different projects simultaneously
- Superb written and verbal communication in English (and, ideally, German, French, Spanish, or Italian)
- Strong understanding of technical architecture and data infrastructure principles
- Experience managing multiple product team roadmaps to build cohesive data ecosystems, platforms and tools
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
Mozilla understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company’s core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and expressions.
We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, as appropriate. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race (including hairstyle and texture), religion (including religious grooming and dress practices), gender, gender identity, gender expression, color, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, domestic partner status, disability, sexual orientation, age, genetic predisposition, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. Mozilla will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics or any other unlawful behavior, conduct, or purpose.
Req ID: R2290
To learn more about our Hiring Range System, please click this link.