Founded in 2018, we’ve already grown to be a 200+ team distributed across the globe united by a singular mission: empowering 6M people to conquer their health by 2030.
Numan is transforming health: we’ve built a cutting-edge platform that integrates diagnostics, medication, supplements, digital programmes, and doctor consultations. Giving people the tools they need to shake off inertia, seize control of their health, and make the most of it.
Backed by top-tier investors, Numan is already having a positive impact on hundreds of thousands of patients here in the UK.
We want you to be part of it.
About the role
As a Growth Executive, you’ll focus primarily on delivering commercial value alongside successful patient outcomes by continuously improving the performance of Numan’s ecommerce platform and outbound communications.
• Taking day-to-day ownership over end-to-end journeys and campaigns across our site and CRM activity and delivering impact on key growth objectives
• Gathering performance data and insights from campaigns so that we can learn from them, adapt quickly, and inform the development of new experiments
• Using your learnings to influence the ongoing customer lifecycle strategy in close collaboration with the Head of eCommerce & CRM
• Acting as an ambassador for the Growth team on exciting, cross-functional projects, including executing launches of new products and categories
• Working closely with our in-house Studio team to brief engaging content ideas and execute them across our owned channels
We’re looking for someone who has:
• Proven experience in a CRM or email marketing-focused role
• Hands-on experience using CRM and/or marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot, Klaviyo, Mailchimp, Braze, or Drip
• Experience working with SQL and the ability to build segments to leverage the power of our database and deliver personalised experiences which delight our customers
• A methodical approach to work with strong attention to detail
• A passion for working in a fast-paced, scale-up environment
It’s a bonus if you have:
• Experience in B2C marketing (preferably for an eCommerce business)
• Experience with HTML and CSS
• Managed projects that have multiple stakeholders
Our benefits include..
📈 - Share options.
🏖 - 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
🩺 - Private healthcare provided by Health Shield (including a cash plan and 24/7 GP access).
🧸 - Enhanced maternity and parental leave.
💼 - Employee assistance programme (access to therapy, financial planning and discounts).
⚖️ - Generous pension (includes both employee and employer contributions).
💻 - Flexible working options, including a dog friendly office in Farringdon!
📚 - Personal training and development budget via Learnerbly.
👟 - Gympass membership, giving you access to over 2,000 locations in the UK!
☕️ - Free office snacks including breakfast items, soft drinks, tea and coffee.
% - Discount to Numan products for your friends and family.
🤲 - Paid volunteering days.
Diversity at Numan
At Numan, people are at the heart of who we are. We recognise and value the unique perspectives and experiences that individuals from all backgrounds bring.
We promote innovation and creativity, enabling us to tackle things from various viewpoints and are committed to equal opportunities and continuously strive to create a workplace where everyone feels respected, heard, and valued.
Embracing diversity isn't just our goal; it's our strength, driving us towards a more inclusive future.