We're on a mission to provide our patients with healthcare that is accessible and dependable at a fraction of today's cost.
Our team of Doctors, Engineers, Customer Support Advisors, Marketers, Product Managers, UX Designers, Pharmacists, and Commercial & Operations Specialists work collaboratively, to develop and maintain a digital healthcare platform that provides our patients with healthcare that suits their needs & schedules.
The pandemic changed our lives, requiring us to find flexible, remote and innovative healthcare solutions to meet our needs during challenging and changeable periods. Many of our patients turned to telemedicine as a convenient solution to getting their healthcare online from the comfort of their homes. And through delivering a safe and efficient digital healthcare service, we've provided over 7.8 million consultations across the UK, Germany, France, and Ireland, enabling millions of people with essential access to healthcare when they needed it most.
We're a scale-up company with ambitious growth plans, and our patients drive us. It's our motivation to continue fulfilling their needs and to expand further to meet the needs of others, ensuring we're always there with the latest tech, treatments and advice. Because we're doing more than providing healthcare, we're enabling & empowering people by making healthcare work for them.
We’re here because we care about healthcare and we plan to be the largest digital primary healthcare platform for people across Europe.
About the Role
At ZAVA, our mission is to build healthcare that is accessible and dependable, at a fraction of today's cost. Every day we treat thousands of people across Europe who feel let down by the 'old' way of healthcare - phone calls, paper, bureaucracy, waiting and worrying.
Our market position for self-pay services in the German healthcare market is already solid, but we are determined to further increase our commitment and accelerate our growth. In this role you will strategically expand our services by nurturing existing partnerships, building new partnerships and further developing our ZAVA services & products for patients in Germany.
As part of our Commercial Team, you will analyse market trends and competitors in the area of self-pay services and evaluate new business opportunities for ZAVA Germany. You derive growth hypotheses and validate them in order to present and discuss recommendations for action both to internal and external stakeholders. You find it easy to understand the needs of our patients and to identify market opportunities. In cooperation with teams across Europe, you will make a decisive contribution to ensuring that we can provide even more patients with needs-oriented medical care.
Business Development & Partner Management:
- Market and competitor analysis for the healthcare market in Germany.
- Responsible for the profit and loss factors of our ZAVA Germany business, ensuring profitability in line with corporate objectives
- Management of current partnerships (3 accounts) at executive level and support at strategic level.
- Willingness to participate in speaking engagements and industry events.
- Exploration and future development of ZAVA partnerships
Strategy and reporting:
- Provide thought Leadership for ZAVA Germany
- Steer the German focused marketing team in Germany (no direct management responsibility).
- Contribute to the development of annual growth plans
- Create and deliver presentations to Senior Leadership
Project management and coordination:
- Identifying and prioritising strategic initiatives and ensuring the successful implementation of these projects.
- Launching new services in the German healthcare market
- Identifying positive or negative trends in the German market and responding accordingly.
We would love you to have the following:
Technical skills & experience
- At least 5 years' experience in the German healthcare sector - ideally in digital healthcare and in a strategic / commercial role.
- Experience with KPI oriented work and autonomous achievement of targets
- Experience in the strategic development of digital services
- Strong stakeholder management; including account management and acquisition
- Affinity for numbers, analytical thinking and experience in the strategic use of statistics and data
- Experience in project management, preferably with certification
- Experience in managing budgets
Fluency in German and English is required for this role.
- Hands-on attitude
- Solutions orientated,
- Analytical thinker with an innovative mindset
- Strong negotiation skills, balancing empathy and assertivness
- Humble; you listen and take on feedback, you are kind and caring to those around you.
- Inquisitive; you question the status quo, dare to do things differently and explore the possibilities.
- Resilient; you embrace change and face into challenges.
- Macher; you are innovative and rise above the rest to use your initiative to improve, develop and deliver.
- Collaborative; you actively share ideas, work together to drive goals as a team.
Diversity is everywhere and it makes the world a more interesting place. At ZAVA we encourage diversity, welcome difference and celebrate new ideas. Everyone is welcome to apply to ZAVA, regardless of origin, creed, disability, age, nationality, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, gender or other legally protected reasons. Additionally, research shows that generally, men are happy to apply for positions where they fit 60% of the requirements or higher, whereas women and underrepresented groups often will not apply unless they fit the requirements almost entirely. If you think you’d be great in this role, even if you don’t match all the requirements we have listed, we’d still love to hear from you!
Please note: certain positions will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.