Job Title: Marketing Manager
Division: Agilisys, Data & Decisions team (ADD)
Reports to: Growth Lead
Location: White City, London
Agilisys helps public sector partners improve their services through digital innovation; helping our clients transform their services through data and technology. We deliver cutting-edge advisory, technical and analytical services to organisations across the health and public sectors. We are committed to improving citizen outcomes e.g., reducing waiting lists and improving ambulance response times.
Agilisys is owned by Blenheim Chalcot (BC), a world leading digital venture builder that has been embedded at Agilisys from the start.
- Integrity - our people really care, going beyond the brief to make change happen for organisations and citizens
- Partnership - we become one team and family with organisations, helping them to navigate change and stay agile
- Innovation - we bring together the right technologies and services to design solutions that work
- Passion - we are passionate about - and dedicated to - public services and improving people’s lives
The Marketing Lead is a vital role within the business. This role will oversee the development of the Agilisys brand in the health and public sectors whilst leveraging marketing activities to generate new opportunities.
This role is an excellent platform for a marketeer looking to take their career to the next level. You will help shape how we reach and engage with clients (new and existing) and have a direct impact on the business scaling. You’ll be part of an organization that empowers you to shape this area, giving you both the breadth and depth of experience to develop your career.
This role will work closely with key stakeholders including the CEO and Senior Management team. The purpose of this role is to help the company improve its brand recognition in the market through delivering impactful marketing and communications.
This is a great opportunity to make a tangible social impact in a fast-moving environment.
The successful Marketing Manager will oversee all marketing activity at Agilisys, from social media and website management to branding and PR.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Defining Agilisys’ brand identity; including design assets, tone of voice, collateral and content
- Capturing case studies, news and thought leadership to generate compelling content for the website and social media channels
- Management of the Agilisys website; both day-to-day (via our CMS) and working with our development team to make larger structural/design updates
- Working with our internal communications team to ensure our external messaging is aligned
- Managing and maintaining our social media channels to reach the right audience at the right time whilst continuing to build Agilisys’s profile
- Identifying third-party events and conferences team members should attend
- Organising and running Agilisys-owned events; managing attendees and overseeing the smooth running of all events, pre, during and post
- Managing all marketing leads and engagement campaigns (e.g., newsletters) using Pardot
- Writing press releases and managing incoming media enquiries
Depending on the project, you will need to be comfortable doing the following:
- Working in a fast-paced environment, focusing on execution and ensuring plans come to fruition
- Planning 360 marketing campaigns, with a focus on healthcare
- Defining the overall marketing strategy and implementation of a tactical brand plan
- Owning the end-to-end content development process, ensuring impactful content is shaped by stakeholders to deliver highly engaging and compelling narratives
- Develop and implement a measure of content effectiveness to be able to quantifiably measure improvement in content over time
- Managing the website and social media channels; devising, delivering, and creating impactful content and campaigns
- Manage Salesforce and Pardot to assist with marketing operations
The ideal candidate will have a track-record delivering results in a fast-moving business and hence be comfortable working in such an environment. You will be a dynamic and disciplined thinker with a strong intellect, entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for making a mark.
The Ideal Candidate:
- +4 years marketing experience, preferably B2B (public sector a bonus)
- A team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Creative problem-solver and analytical thinking
- Experienced in managing marketing automation solutions (Pardot) with CRM and sales operations (Salesforce) experience including understanding leads tracking, lead flow and nurture
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
Exposure to the right mix of challenges, within a culture that promotes continuous learning and development.
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Access to exclusive discounts and offers through the company’s “Perks at Work” scheme
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy more)
We thrive on innovation which is best done through in-person collaboration. This role will work from our office (Scale Space, White City) – this is where Agilisys is co-located along with other Blenheim Chalcot portfolio companies.
Simply submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you would like to apply for this role.
We invest in our recruitment process to ensure we attract the very best talent. Individuals seeking employment at Agilisys must note that we see diversity as something that creates a better workplace and delivers better outcomes. As such, we are keen to maximise the diversity of our workforce and actively encourage applications from all.