Palta is a multi-product tech platform developing several mobile apps focused on health and well-being with a combined audience of more than 50 million monthly active users. Our portfolio includes such successful companies as Flo (global leader in female health), Simple (12m+ downloads, the most popular intermittent fasting app in the US), Zing (personal fitness trainer), and more.
The rapid portfolio growth is fuelled by the recently raised $100 million in a series B round led by VNV Global.
Our mission in Zing is to empower every person to improve their health and wellness through physical and mental transformations.
Zing AI Coach is a digital fitness companion app that can make a fitness program for you and motivate, educate, and help you achieve your fitness goals. 2 years ago, we launched the company to create the first AI-powered fitness product to replace the personal trainer's function and successfully succeeded with that vision. We develop breakthrough AI solutions that combine deep knowledge of the user's condition with comprehensive competencies in fitness.
Where you will make an impact
- Drive organic visitor growth for our viral features - Challenges, and Body Composition, which will directly impact Zing’s success. You’ll be accountable for this key number and responsible for understanding trends, performance, and forecasting growth.
- Led the dedicated cross-functional team;
- Develop an overall acquisition strategy, identify and prioritize top opportunities, and ensure alignment across product, content, and marketing teams through effective communication and actionable recommendations.
- Partner with Brand, Performance, CRM, and other core marketing functions to collaborate on end-to-end consumer acquisition strategies.
- Strong influencer and executioner with the ability to translate recommendations into results.
VP of Growth, CEO
We expect that you have
- 4+ years of organic marketing and analysis for highly-relevant B2C businesses.
- Leadership experience.
- A "driver" personality - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery while balancing the need for a great collaboration.
- Experience with performance marketing or web user experience (UX).
- Data-driven and analytical: skilled at turning data points into actionable insights; you focus on 80:20 analysis, prioritizing speed over perfection; you identify biased or incorrect data and address it appropriately.
- Achieved success delivering consumer-facing products that drive real user value and business financial goals.
- Strong customer empathy, with an ability to transform complex data and customer insights into a prioritized roadmap.
- High-energy, company-first attitude: you are motivated to work hard in a fast-paced environment and enjoy balancing numerous priorities and demands.
- Excellent English skills (C1 or native).
- Experience with Looker.
- Passionate about Health&Fitness.
- Strong commercial experience in AI/ML technologies.
- Bachelor in computer science, engineering, statistics/mathematics, or a related field.
- This role will be based in Limassol (Cyprus), Warsaw (Poland), or remote.
- We believe great work can be done anywhere. No matter where you are based, Zing offers benefits and perks to support your and your family's physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Why working at Zing is awesome
- Own product
- Be part of the fastest-growing fitness and lifestyle startup
- A competitive salary package based on your unique expertise, skillset, and impact on the product
- Stock options of the well-funded startup
- Opportunities for rapid career development in a hyper-growth startup
- Excellent work environment: the company is small enough to be person-oriented
- Work-life balance to suit everyone: flexible working hours, loyal sick leave policy
- English speaking environment
- Team meetings in Munich / Warsaw
Please read our privacy notice in respect of your application
Please note that your personal data will be stored for one year, as reasonably necessary to resolve any disputes within the hiring process, if any occur.