Job Title: Product and Pricing Manager
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday (09:00-17:00)
Salary: £40-50k and up to 20% bonus and benefits
Location: Flexible – Embrace fully remote or hybrid work from any of our vibrant UK offices in London, Cardiff, Durham, Manchester, or Blackpool. Occasional travel will be required.
At Tandem, we're not just a bank; we're a movement for positive change. If you're an ambitious and dedicated Product and Pricing Manager, ready to make an impact, we've got a space with your name on it!
We’re looking for someone who is commercially minded, has a great eye for detail and isn’t afraid to challenge traditional thinking. Can you help us manage our rapidly growing savings portfolio, using analytics to identify pricing opportunities and innovation to develop our customer focused proposition?
We are Tandem - Where impact meets innovation
Tandem is the UK's greener digital bank on a bold quest to revolutionise the way we save, borrow spend, and share – all while nurturing our planet, our people and our customers. As one of Europe’s fastest growing digital banking apps, our values of being Brave, Enterprising, Simple, and Together (BEST) ensure our 500-strong team collaborate to drive a brighter, greener future.
We also have an app called Loop. Sister brand to Tandem, Loop gives our customers a unique way to borrow, lend or send money between friends.
Your team: Collaborators in change
Tandem is proud to offer a workplace with diverse experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds which leads to a unique company culture for our people and a better experience for our customers.
As part of the commercially focused savings team within Tandem, our purpose is work closely with Digital and Treasury functions to develop the capability to sustainably grow the savings portfolio. This includes both actively managing our pricing and performance whilst also working on expanding our product set and proposition.
Your Impact: Building a greener tomorrow
As a Product and Pricing Manager at Tandem your focus will be on:
- Informing pricing decisions by tracking competitor activity and the performance of our savings products on a weekly basis
- Identifying opportunities for innovation with our savings proposition
- Working closely with the Digital team to ensure the smooth delivery of new products and features
- Identifying and delivering opportunities with Marketing to drive customer engagement
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have a numerical background with experience of data analysis and visualisation
- Are delivery orientated, matching pragmatism with effective stakeholder management
- Are Innovative, with ambition to bring customer-focused solutions to market
- Have strong excel and presentational skills
It would be great, but not essential if you have:
- An understanding of savings products and key competitors in the market
- Awareness of the commercial drivers for products (preferably savings)
- Familiarity of pricing or finance models (excel)
- Experience within a financial services product team
Rewards that reflect your value, what’s in it for you?
At Tandem, your hard work is rewarded in many ways and we have an enhanced employee benefits package on offer from your very first day with us:
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days Bank Holiday
- Buy or sell up to 5 days holiday a year
- 1 celebration day off for your birthday or additional religious calendar event
- Electric Vehicle scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme and a free helmet
- Tandem Hub for treats, cash back and discounts on UK retailers
- Pension contribution matched up to 4%
- 2 days per year paid volunteering
- Free cereal, snacks and drinks in all offices
- Smart Tech scheme (buy goods with 0% interest)
- 10% discount on solar panels
- Quarterly team social budgets
- Healthcare plan through Westfield Health
- Free flu jabs
Our Green Deal: Your Impact Amplified
A little welcome gift from us to you, we’ll plant a tree in the Tandem Grove and you can enter into our “Green Deal” below:
- Volunteer 2 days a year for charity > receive an early Friday finish
- Raise £200 per annum for charity > Tandem provide PR and marketing support
- Have renewable energy at home > receive an additional 1 day annual leave
- Drive an electric car > receive £500 towards a home charger
Ready to make your mark?
Apply now and let's pave the way to a greener world, together. Our approach to DE&I is reflected in our hiring process so please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments.
Don’t meet all the requirements? Don’t fret! We highly appreciate your unique experience and encourage you to apply for our Expressions of interest vacancy on our Careers site.
Tandem is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to meeting our responsibilities under the Equality Act (2010). We respect the diverse experience and talents that every individual brings to our Company, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Please be aware that background checking (including credit and criminal records checks) form part of our recruitment process. We will adhere to our duties under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.