We’re quite proud of our achievements…
300M+ downloads, 55M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
…and we’re just getting started.
We’re Flo Health, a rapidly growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
And there's never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
Now though, we’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better - we’re set to become the world’s favourite female health brand.
Big plans, right?
They absolutely are - that’s why we’re hiring.
The needs of the user is everything to us, and how those needs are served falls under our Product teams.
They’re ideators of easy to use, information rich resources across our whole platform who - along with Analytics teams - get to the ‘why’ in order to create unrivaled user experiences.
We're looking for a solid practitioner with good knowledge of both UX and UI design who can create exceptional human-centred experiences. You’re comfortable using data to inform your decisions, and don’t mind learning through experimentation, but you’re equally comfortable challenging decisions which are detrimental to our users’ experience.
As a proactive team member, you love collaborating with User Research, Content, Product, Engineering and Data teams to explore different solutions to problems, and you work well with product managers and stakeholders
- At least 4+ years of experience designing digital products for both web and mobile platforms.
- A portfolio or case study that demonstrates clear product thinking, user centric approach and exceptional interaction and visual design skills.
- Ability to create products with an exceptional level of fit-and-finish.
- Strong craft skills, attention to detail, and ability to communicate and articulate design decisions effectively.
- Experience to create interactive prototypes and animations, bonus if you use Protopie, Figma and/or AfterEffects.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating effectively within a product team environment, fostering strong relationships and partnerships with cross-functional peers and stakeholders.
- Experience collaborating with UX Researchers in usability testing.
- Competence in Figma and common design tools.
- Good understanding of Design Systems
- Good understanding of A11Y, to ensure consistency, scalability, and inclusivity
Nice to have:
- Prior experience working in healthcare
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- Empowering women, girls, and people who menstruate to better understand their bodies and be on top of their health.
- Collaborating closely with UX researchers and data analysts to develop research plans that will help shape the direction of our product. You will use data-driven insights to design exceptional user-centered experiences that meet the needs of our users and drive business success.
- Supporting product managers and design leads shape initiatives and define roadmap.
- Collaborating with content designers to co-design and visualise concepts that aim to improve our users experience.
- Evolving design concepts from early-stage prototypes to high-fidelity mock-ups.
- Carrying out discovery activities with product managers and other cross-functional peers and running ideation sessions such as design sprints and/or other workshop formats.
- Conducting heuristic evaluation of current end-to-end experience to identify areas for improvement and optimisation
UK - 70,000 - 90,000 gross per year. (Pro-rata)
Ranges may vary depending on your skills, competencies and experience
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
That’s just a fact.On top of competitive salaries, Flo's employees have access to:
- A fully flexible working environment wherever you’re at your best: at home, in our offices, or a mix-and-match of both
- Company equity grants through Flo’s Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP)
- Paid holiday and sick leave
- Fully paid female health and sick leave, in addition to holiday and regular sick leave
- Workations - an opportunity to work abroad for two months a year
- Six months paid maternity Leave, and one months paid paternity Leave (subject to qualifying conditions) inclusive of same-sex and adoptive parents
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Annual salary reviews
- Unlimited free premium Flo subscriptions
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes)
It’s pretty hard to condense a culture down to a few words, but we do all have a few things in common.
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a rapidly growing business means that the answers aren’t always there for us already, but that’s okay; it’s part of the excitement!
If this resonates, we might be the right place for you.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.