We’re quite proud of our achievements…
250M+ downloads, 50M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
…and we’re just getting started.
We’re Flo Health, a rapidly growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
And there's never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
Now though, we’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better - we’re set to become the world’s favourite female health brand.
Big plans, right?
They absolutely are - that’s why we’re hiring.
The Design team focuses on one (admittedly huge) thing, and they do it very well…
Making sure our users have the best experience on our app!
They are data informed researchers, innovators, content and design experts, casting a laser focussed eye over the execution and validation of our platform and its features.
We’re building the foundations of a world-class function and anyone who joins will be building the future in the context of a hyper-growth start-up.
We're looking for a solid practitioner with good knowledge of both UX and UI design who can create exceptional human-centred experiences. You’re comfortable using data to inform your decisions, and don’t mind learning through experimentation, but you’re equally comfortable challenging decisions which are detrimental to our users’ experience.
As a proactive team member, you love collaborating with the other disciplines to explore different solutions to problems, and you work well with product managers and stakeholders.
- At least 6+ years of experience designing digital products for web and mobile platforms
- A portfolio or case study that demonstrates great product thinking, user experience, interaction, and visual design skills, a clear process and impact (results)
- Experience designing complex products, and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional peers and stakeholders
- Strong craft skills, attention to detail, and ability to communicate and articulate design decisions effectively
- Understanding of end-to-end design process from ideation to launch and ability to collaborate with engineers to troubleshoot any technical issues that arise, ensuring that the product meets performance and quality standards
- Ability to collaborate with UX Researchers in usability testing and highlight research needs upfront
- Competence in Figma and common design tools
- Ability to create interactive prototypes, bonus if you use Protopie, Figma and/or AfterEffects
- Good understanding of Design Systems and A11Y, to ensure consistency, scalability, and inclusivity
Nice to have:
- Prior experience working in healthcare, but not essential
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- Empowering women, girls, and people who menstruate to better understand their bodies and be on top of their health.
- Collaborating closely with UX researchers and data analysts to develop research plans that will help shape the direction of our product. You will use data-driven insights to design exceptional user-centered experiences that meet the needs of our users and drive business success.
- Supporting product managers and design leads shape initiatives and define roadmap.
- Collaborating with content designers to co-design and visualise concepts that aim to improve our users experience.
- Evolving design concepts from early-stage prototypes to high-fidelity mock-ups.
- Carrying out discovery activities with product managers and other cross-functional peers and run ideation sessions such us design sprints and/or other workshop formats.
- Conducting heuristic evaluation of current end-to-end experience to identify areas for improvement and optimisation
The salary for this position in Lithuania only, is starting from 4300 EUR gross.
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
That’s just a fact.
On top of competitive salaries, we offer Flo's permanent employees:
- A fully flexible working environment wherever you’re at your best: at home, in our offices, or a mix-and-match of both
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP)
- Paid holiday and sick leave (dependent on location)
- Fully paid female health and sick leave, in addition to holiday and regular sick leave
- Workations - an opportunity to work abroad for two months’ a year
- Six months' paid Maternity Leave, and one months' paid Paternity Leave (subject to qualifying conditions) inclusive of same-sex and adoptive parents
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Annual salary reviews
- As many free premium Flo subscriptions as you’d like
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes, dependent on location)
It’s pretty hard to condense a culture down to a few words, but we do all have a few things in common.
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a rapidly growing business means that the answers aren’t always there for us already, but that’s okay; it’s part of the excitement!
If this resonates, we might be the right place for you.
We know that building the future of female health isn’t going to be easy,
but we’re hoping you’re up for the challenge.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.