Palta is a multi-product tech platform developing several mobile apps focused on health and well-being with a combined audience of more than 50 million monthly active users. Our portfolio includes such successful companies as Flo (global leader in female health), Simple (12m+ downloads, the most popular intermittent fasting app in the US), Zing (personal fitness trainer), and more.
The rapid portfolio growth is fuelled by the recently raised $100 million in a series B round led by VNV Global.
Simple Fasting, part of the Palta family, is a game-changing AI-powered health & wellness platform aimed to provide intermittent fasting followers with a solution that would support them in achieving tangible fitness results.
Our mission is to give day-to-day personal insight into people's nutrition leading to healthier lives through behavior change.
Simple is the most popular fasting app in the US. The app securely aggregates, stores and analyzes user data to help users make long-term lifestyle changes that can improve their wellbeing.
The company collaborates with doctors and health researchers to develop science-based solutions that are 100% safe.
There's more info on our website:
Simple is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our Growth amazing Product Design Team. Our goal is to change quality of live through nutrition for 1,000,000,000 people worldwide. Let's make World helthier together!
Our key values are:
- Driving change through positive attitude. We are a companion and a ‘nice place to be’ rather than a military sergeant who pushes ultimate results
- Solving complex problems with simple (yet effective) solutions;
- We build our decisions based on testing and research, and intend to develop ‘best in class’ product culture;
- What we do should bring value to our users and have a positive impact on their lives. As a business we focus on long-time LTV and users who stay, rather than making money on quick and easy hacks but losing trust on the long run.
- Great understanding of modern approach to Mobile app Product design;
- Experienced in creating unique UX solutions and stunning UI;
- Great understanding of UX, UT, JTBD & Data-driven approaches;
- A prefect candidate would have 5+ years of experience in building world-class consumer products (mobile-first highly preferred)
What you’ll get:
- A mobile product with strong growth. Simple is one of the top performers in American and Australian app stores, and we’re now expanding across Europe;
- Open and democratic team communication. You can directly influence the product and its indicators;
- A competitive salary package based on your unique expertise, skillset, and impact on the product;
- A stock option plan for every employee. When Simple does well, everyone benefits;
- Flexible schedule and work-life balance. We focus on your results, not your hours;
- Top technical equipment, health insurance, relocation program, friendly and highly qualified colleagues
Please read our privacy notice in respect of your application
Please note that your personal data will be stored for one year, as reasonably necessary to resolve any disputes within the hiring process, if any occur.