We’re quite proud of our achievements…
250M+ downloads, 50M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
…and we’re just getting started.
We’re Flo Health, a rapidly growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
And there's never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
Now though, we’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better - we’re set to become the world’s favourite female health brand.
Big plans, right?
They absolutely are - that’s why we’re hiring.
What do we do
We’re the Delivery stream. Our main goal is to provide, maintain and continuously improve the Experiment Service for the rest of the company and make sure our product managers, content creators, and anybody involved in creating product value have the most effective tools to do so. We power innovation with data and experiments. All at Flo rely heavily on experiments to make business decisions. We are currently looking for a seasoned product manager to join one of Delivery Stream's teams - the Experiment Service team. As a Product Manager, you will help define the strategy, drive requirements, and deliver products that power analytics.
You'll be responsible for:
- Driving experimentation at the company: approach and technology
- Attain internal product-market fit by gathering feedback from Experimentation Service users: product managers, engineers, and data scientists. Understand their pain points and needs
- Define the cross-functional key results necessary to drive the success of the platform
- Be in the details. Know your team's work in depth
- Work closely with other teams to ensure efficient and productive working relationships
- Privacy and security by default approach
- Lead the product roadmap and establish a shared vision to define priorities and improve the value of the product and define key product metrics
What are we looking for
- Ability to analyze data, input from other teams, market insights to translate them into product requirements
- 2+ years of in-depth experience working on Experimentation (e.g. A/B testing platform) as a Product Manager, Data Scientist, or Engineer
- 2+ years of using an Experimentation platform as a user
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative insights to make data-driven product decisions
- Able to understand the technical and data architecture
- 6+ years of experience working with internal users & end-users (in the role of Product Manager or Team lead, Manager)
- Understanding of Platform as a Product concept
- Drive decisions and perspectives in a team environment
- Contribute to Flo's overall product strategy and product development process
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
That’s just a fact.
On top of competitive salaries, we offer Flo's permanent employees:
- A fully flexible working environment wherever you’re at your best: at home, in our offices, or a mix-and-match of both
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP)
- Paid holiday and sick leave (dependent on location)
- Fully paid female health and sick leave, in addition to holiday and regular sick leave
- Workations - an opportunity to work abroad for two months’ a year
- Six months' paid Maternity Leave, and one months' paid Paternity Leave (subject to qualifying conditions) inclusive of same-sex and adoptive parents
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Annual salary reviews
- As many free premium Flo subscriptions as you’d like
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes, dependent on location)
It’s pretty hard to condense a culture down to a few words, but we do all have a few things in common.
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a rapidly growing business means that the answers aren’t always there for us already, but that’s okay; it’s part of the excitement!
If this resonates, we might be the right place for you.
We know that building the future of female health isn’t going to be easy, but we’re hoping you’re up for the challenge.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.