We’re quite proud of our achievements…
300M+ downloads, 55M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
…and we’re just getting started.
We’re Flo Health, a rapidly growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
And there's never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
Now though, we’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better - we’re set to become the world’s favourite female health brand.
Big plans, right?
They absolutely are - that’s why we’re hiring.
The needs of the user is everything to us, and how those needs are served falls under our Product teams.
They’re ideators of easy to use, information rich resources across our whole platform who - along with Analytics teams - get to the ‘why’ in order to create unrivaled user experiences.
The Flo Premium team is looking for a data-driven and business-oriented Product Manager to contribute to the development of the Flo premium offering. This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with the company leadership and develop and define and execute monetisation strategies for one of the top wellness and fitness apps globally.
- 4+ years proven experience in scaling B2C apps in the health & wellness, social, education or gaming sector;
- A solid track record designing effective user core loops and monetisation strategies;
- Demonstrated leadership in spearheading projects and effectively managing teams to achieve project goals;
- Experience working closely with engineers, designers, researchers and QA;
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in leveraging both quantitative and qualitative insights to drive data-driven product decisions and strategies.
Nice to have:
- Former experience in working with a Health Tech / Digital Health / Digital Wellness consumer product;
- Former experience working with a scaling organisation (Series A-B+ start-ups etc.).
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- Evaluating and proposing effective monetisation strategies for existing features (e.g., trackers, content, community, programs) as well as upcoming functionalities to drive accelerated growth;
- Innovating and experimenting with growth design principles and strategies to optimise user acquisition, retention, and overall product growth;
- Leading the entire feature development lifecycle, starting from ideation, design, and development to analysis;
- Performing qualitative and quantitative research to explore and validate feature concepts;
- Working closely with Product Designers and Researchers to translate insights and ideas into an exceptional user experience;
- Collaborating closely with engineers to ensure the implementation of features that deliver the best possible user experience, incorporating usability and performance considerations;
- Defining and monitoring product success metrics.
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
That’s just a fact.On top of competitive salaries, Flo's employees have access to:
- A fully flexible working environment wherever you’re at your best: at home, in our offices, or a mix-and-match of both
- Company equity grants through Flo’s Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP)
- Paid holiday and sick leave
- Fully paid female health and sick leave, in addition to holiday and regular sick leave
- Workations - an opportunity to work abroad for two months a year
- Six months paid maternity Leave, and one months paid paternity Leave (subject to qualifying conditions) inclusive of same-sex and adoptive parents
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Annual salary reviews
- Unlimited free premium Flo subscriptions
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes)
It’s pretty hard to condense a culture down to a few words, but we do all have a few things in common.
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a rapidly growing business means that the answers aren’t always there for us already, but that’s okay; it’s part of the excitement!
If this resonates, we might be the right place for you.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.