WHO WE ARE
Util is a London-based fintech company on a mission to change the way the world invests.
We believe redirecting global capital towards sustainable companies is the most effective way to fix the biggest social and environmental challenges of our time. The problem is, there isn’t yet a way to holistically measure a company’s environmental and social impact.
We’re solving the challenge using state-of-the-art natural language processing. Our analytics draw from academic research to quantify the positive and negative impact of every listed company, as measured against the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
We’re a small team with a diverse range of experiences, skills and personalities, united in our drive to move the financial industry towards sustainable outcomes. This is a great opportunity to support us at an early and exciting stage in our journey.
- Become an expert on our clients’ needs. Be the champion and voice of the client throughout the product development process; Participate in the Product Research Process
- Work with the broader Product team to maintain an accurate and thoughtful Product Roadmap
- Coordinate with client-facing teams (e.g., Sales, Client Success) to ensure a shared understanding of Product Roadmap; Support discussions on our roadmap with prospects and existing clients as/ when needed
- Translate data product features and portal designs into well-articulated, crisp requirements and clear user journeys that are readily understood and implementable by the Technology team
- Interface and collaborate closely with the Technology team to coordinate execution and support the successful delivery of new features/ functionality in small iterations
- Make tough tactical prioritization decisions while helping the company think long-term and contributing to overall Product Strategy
- Manage product releases and be the lead point of coordination between Product, Tech, Client Success, Sales, and Marketing functions during the rollout
- Add to our culture of innovation; Drive continuous improvements in our product with enhancements that support value creation for our clients
You’ll need proven experience in:
- 5+ years Product Management experience within a product-led business
- 3+ years experience building big data and Machine Learning products
- Outcome orientated (problems solved, value delivered) over output (features implemented and artifacts delivered)
- Explorative mindset. Balancing intuition and a scientific/ hypothesis driven approach to make effective and timely product choices
- Highly motivated, willing to take ownership of his/her work, drive to solve problems and work effectively under pressure
- Ability and desire to develop detailed product requirements documents
- Knowledge and experience with agile development methodologies and software development lifecycle
- You care passionately about sustainability and solving big environmental and social problems with technology
- Worked in a start-up/scale-up but also potentially have a professional service or consulting background
- Financial Services, Capital Markets and Asset Management domain knowledge
- Experience with some of the following tools: Aha!, Jira, Miro, Figma
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- A competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Flexible working policy
- Private health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship
- Annual education and training budget, including company book scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Tech Scheme offering electronics and tech through salary sacrifice
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in what we’re building, please apply! Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any questions.