We strongly encourage applications from people of colour, the LGBTQ+ community, people with disabilities, neurodivergent people, parents, carers, and people from lower socio-economic backgrounds.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate your specific situation, please let us know.
Most people come to Cleo to do work that matters. Every day, we empower people to build a life beyond their next paycheck, building a beloved AI that enables you to forge your own path toward financial well-being.
Backed by some of the most well-known investors in tech, we’ve reached over 5 million users and plan to double that number each year... which is where you come in.
As the Product Marketing Director you will
- Act as thought leader and primary spokesperson for Cleo to evangelize our internal use of AI and Chat GPT. You’ll be our voice in the market at partner events and on social media, as well as to influencers, press, panels, and our end-users
- Develop product-based tutorials, demonstrations, videos, “how to” guides, tips and tricks
- Work closely with the Product and Engineering teams and create compelling content (blog posts, white papers, case studies, collaterals) for various use cases
- Measure success by tracking relevant metrics and KPIs
- Build trust within the Generative AI audience by publishing 10 new recognizable references in this space within your first year at Cleo
- Develop a deep understanding of Cleo’s AI's capabilities, the dynamic market landscape, and changing customer demands
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product teams to develop effective go-to-market plans
- Identify potential consumer use cases and advocate for them with Marketing and Product teams
- 8+ years of relevant experience in product marketing
- Experience and strong interest in AI technologies, machine learning and data analytics
- Proven track record of working closely with Marketing, Product and Engineering teams to help align and shape product builds and external messaging successfully
- Great communication, project management and presentation skills
What do you get for all your hard work?
- A competitive compensation package (base + equity) with biannual performance reviews. The salary for this position is between £120k - £140k, p.a depending on experience.
- Work at one of the fastest-growing tech startups, backed by top VC firms like Sofina, Balderton & EQT Ventures.
- A clear progression plan. We want you to keep growing. That means trying new things, leading others, challenging the status quo and owning your impact. Always with our complete support.
- Flexibility: We work to live, we don’t live to work. Cleo works with everyone on our team to ensure that they have the balance they need to reach their full potential.
- Work where you work best. We’re a globally distributed team. If you live in London we have a hybrid approach, we’d love you to spend one day a week or more in our beautiful office. If you’re outside of London, we’ll encourage you to spend a couple of days with us a few times per year. And we’ll cover your travel costs, naturally.
- Other benefits;
- 25 days annual leave a year + public holidays (+ an additional day for every year you spend at Cleo)
- Check out our new benefits package here: https://web.meetcleo.com/blog/big-benefits-energy-the-latest-cleo-employee-benefits
- 6% employer-matched pension in the UK
- Private Medical Insurance, Health Cash Plan, Income Protection, and Life Assurance
- 2 months paid sabbatical after 4 years at Cleo!
- Early finish every Friday
- Regular socials and activities, online and in-person
- We'll pay for your OpenAI subscription
- Online mental health support via Spill
- And many more!