About Salary Finance
Working with employers, we provide a financial wellbeing platform as an employee benefit, helping employees to understand their money better, get out of debt faster and save for their future. We already have a reach of over 4,000,000 employees through our relationships with over 600 of the biggest companies in the UK.
By improving employee financial wellbeing, we have a very real and meaningful impact on people’s lives. We remove the stress and worry associated with financial difficulties by dramatically reducing the interest rates employees pay on their personal debt, and provide them with the tools needed to start saving sooner and be more financially secure. We are backed by some of the biggest brands, including investments from Blenheim Chalcot (the UK’s leading venture builder), Legal and General (the FTSE 100 insurer and asset manager), Experian and Goldman Sacs, and funding partnerships with JP Morgan and Virgin Money.
Launched in 2015, we have made excellent progress, and are scaling fast. We are named BITC’s Responsible Business of Year 2018, included in KPMG’s Global Fintech 100, listed top of the Forbes' list of socially-responsible startups, and profiled by the Financial Times, the Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Guardian, the Telegraph, CityAM and the Institute of Directors.
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to join our commercial team. Reporting to the Head of Client Projects, you will be responsible for ensuring efficient processes and accurate data management across our commercial, marketing and B2B operations teams, as well as sharing insights on key sales and marketing metrics in order to improve performance. You will work primarily out of Hubspot, our B2B CRM, and be expected to drive engagement across the teams to create an accurate and reliable source of truth for commercial, and B2B data.
- Be the go to contact person for any Hubspot related queries, or requests. Troubleshooting any issues, and resolving them quickly in order for our commercial and marketing teams to operate efficiently.
- Ownership and delivery of internal reporting to the commercial team and senior management.
- Lead and support high priority projects including strategic planning, and forecasting processes that are fundamental to our long-term success.
- Analyse and report on commercial team KPIs and metrics, leveraging insights to identify problems, implement recommendations and track success.
- Work with the commercial and marketing teams to develop and deliver reports, ad hoc data requests and dashboards to show key metrics.
- Ensure timely and accurate collection, analysis, formatting, management, and dissemination of commercial and marketing data.
- Identify, develop and drive adoption of ongoing operational improvements in the Commercial Team.
- Automate and improve scalable processes, tools, and dashboards to drive operational and business efficiency.
- Own Hubspot in its entirety including the following:
- Architecture - the creation of processes, properties, and workflows
- Continuous training of team members
- User enablement - tools, paid licences, teams, and roles.
- Leverage and manage Hubspot tools, encouraging and monitoring the usage of them across the teams.
- Establish processes to improve and maintain data accuracy in Hubspot.
- Work with teams from across the organisation to unite data sources and leverage these to provide insights.
- Align CRM data management with organisational changes across both commercial and marketing teams, and the business.
- Participate in special projects as required, often as the owner of B2B data.
- You are passionate about technology and social impact, and want to help grow a business that delivers a meaningful difference to society.
- You are ambitious and want to become a member of a team committed to increasing our efficiency as a commercial team.
- You have experience as a Revenue Operations Manager/ /Sales Operations Analyst or similar.
- You have an analytical mind with problem solving aptitude.
- You have experience in stakeholder management, and translating your findings into actionable insights.
- You have real enthusiasm to work in a fast growth startup - you will thrive if you are a self-motivated, fast-paced, action oriented, “roll your sleeves up and get-things-done” sort of person who wants to work in a small team where everyone makes a difference.
- You have a high tolerance for ambiguity and frequently changing priorities and a genuine can-do attitude.
Technical experience required
- Advanced skills in Google Sheets/Excel
- Experience using Tableau (preferred)
- High Hubspot aptitude as an Admin/Super Admin (preferred)
- Basic SQL (preferred)
- An understanding of the market we operate in (preferred)
- Strong Communication skills (Verbal and written)
- Strong presentation skills
- Must have strong analytical abilities.
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive can-do attitude
- Strong ability to manage high volumes of work and be efficient at prioritising tasks
- Self starter
- Strategic thinker
What’s in it for you?
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday with an extra day off on your birthday
- Hybrid working arrangements so you can work from the office and from home with a budget to help you get set up
- Generous company benefits to include pension and life assurance and an annual allowance to spend on medical insurance, health cash plan, denplan, gym memberships
- Enhanced policies that are family and pet friendly, to include company sick pay and Paternity leave
- Annual personal learning budget
- Great career development in a fast paced environment
- Regular company socials (post covid, although we've got quite good at virtual ones too!)
- Volunteer days as part of our CSR program
- Being part of a collaborative and entrepreneurial team working in our brand new, purpose-built offices at Scale Space, White City
- Being part of a community of Blenheim Chalcot-backed fintech growth businesses including ClearScore, Liberis, Kodoo and Modulr, with opportunities to share and learn together
- More great perks to include complimentary fresh fruit weekly, cycle to work, help to save and much more!
We’re looking for people that will get stuck in and make a difference. We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team and are passionate about what we do. If you want to join a team that is changing people’s lives for the better then we’d love to hear from you.
Learn more at salaryfinance.com
Salary Finance is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where all employees and applicants can flourish.