We're on a mission to provide our patients with healthcare that is accessible and dependable at a fraction of today's cost.
Our team of Doctors, Engineers, Customer Support Advisors, Marketers, Product Managers, UX Designers, Pharmacists, and Commercial & Operations Specialists work collaboratively, to develop and maintain a digital healthcare platform that provides our patients with healthcare that suits their needs & schedules.
The pandemic changed our lives, requiring us to find flexible, remote and innovative healthcare solutions to meet our needs during challenging and changeable periods. Many of our patients turned to telemedicine as a convenient solution to getting their healthcare online from the comfort of their homes. And through delivering a safe and efficient digital healthcare service, we've provided over 7.8 million consultations across the UK, Germany, France, and Ireland, enabling millions of people with essential access to healthcare when they needed it most.
We're a scale-up company with ambitious growth plans, and our patients drive us. It's our motivation to continue fulfilling their needs and to expand further to meet the needs of others, ensuring we're always there with the latest tech, treatments and advice. Because we're doing more than providing healthcare, we're enabling & empowering people by making healthcare work for them.
We’re here because we care about healthcare and we plan to be the largest digital primary healthcare platform for people across Europe.
About the role:
The digital healthcare market is a very exciting and competitive space that has seen considerable growth over the last few years.
The UK is our home market with lots of exciting projects and ambitious growth plans for 2023. Right now, we’re looking for an experienced Paid Media Manager contractor to play a critical role in helping us scale the number of new customers in order to achieve our growth targets.
What can you expect from working with us/ whats in it for you?
- Opportunity to influence the future of healthcare - Digital healthcare is here and has the power to transform the way the world gets better. This is our chance to be the best in a radically new industry.
- Receptiveness to new ideas - We want you to push the boundaries, try new things and take responsibility for big ideas.
- Variety - You’ll be involved in a range of initiatives as well as day-to-day tasks from launching new services, analysing data to find areas of improvement, to working with our marketing teams to build new campaigns.
- Cross-company collaboration - In addition to working with marketing colleagues specialising in PPC, SEO, Content and Retention, you’ll also collaborate with teams from across the wider organisation including Operations & Clinical
- Supportive environment - You will receive support from the immediate acquisition team as well as the wider commercial team to help you grow and develop within the role.
- Competitive salary- Up to £200 per day (dependent on experience)
- Hybrid-Remote working- ZAVA operates a hybrid-remote working policy, meaning you can choose to work from wherever suits you best whether that’s the office, home, your local cafe or a combination of all 3.
- Flexible working- At ZAVA we recognise that life gets busy which is why we have a flexible working culture, so that work and life can sit hand in hand, whether that be family time or any other commitments that are integral to your life. We just ask that you are available during our core hours of 10.00am-4.00pm GMT/BST (for some roles, hours are set as per shift patterns, this will be stated in your contract).We are also very supportive of part-time work patterns, so let us know if this is something you would like to discuss
Day-to-day the work will encompass:
- Strategy - You’ll demonstrate a deep understanding of the company strategic objectives and work with the Head of PPC & Paid Social to develop and execute the Paid Media strategy, maximising synergies between paid and organic search taking into account the full marketing funnel. To ensure we continue to follow best practices, you will keep abreast of industry trends.
- Delivery - You will help with the set-up and management of new and existing campaigns, leading on new channel activation, audience testing, keyword research and ad writing. You will also manage and coordinate the delivery of Paid Social campaigns both in-house and in partnership with our external agencies.
- Optimisation - You’ll analyse and optimise your campaigns using a hypothesis-led approach to testing, learning and iterating. This will include managing accounts through Google Ads, bing and Meta, maximising the automation available within the tools.
- Data & Reporting - You will help to interpret data from the advertising platforms and Looker to track and report on KPI’s, assessing delivery against growth targets.
For this role you need to have:
- 4-5 years hands on experience in digital marketing
- Experienced in using Paid Search Automation with a high level of proficiency - building scalable campaigns based on ROI improvement.
- Experienced in managing Paid Social Media campaigns across different platforms, including Influencer marketing and Content campaigns.
- Confident with data. Able to analyse and critique data insights in order to inform the media strategy and the wider product strategy.
- Able to drive new customer acquisition within the desired KPIs.
- Able to multitask across different channels whilst prioritising PPC and Paid Social.
It would also be advantageous to have experience with:
- Fluent in speaking French, German, or both!
- Have experience with Influencer Marketing
- Experience of upper funnel brand awareness activity
Your line manager will be:
- Head of PPC & Paid Social
Your application journey will be
- Introductory call with People Team (15mins)
- Screening call with Hiring Manager (30mins)
- Take home task to be presented to a panel (1 hour)
Core working hours
Our core business hours are 10am - 4pm. How you make up the rest of the hours, to make a total of 40 hours per week, is up to you!
Applications for this role will close on 20th May 2023 but may close earlier due to number of applications.
Diversity is everywhere and it makes the world a more interesting place. At ZAVA we encourage diversity, welcome difference and celebrate new ideas. Everyone is welcome to apply to ZAVA, regardless of origin, creed, disability, age, nationality, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, gender or other legally protected reasons. Additionally, research shows that generally, men are happy to apply for positions where they fit 60% of the requirements or higher, whereas women and underrepresented groups often will not apply unless they fit the requirements almost entirely. If you think you’d be great in this role, even if you don’t match all the requirements we have listed, we’d still love to hear from you!
Please note: certain positions will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.