At Accurx, we're on a mission to make patients healthier and healthcare staff happier.
Who are Accurx?
We’re a fast-growing health technology company which makes it easier for patients and healthcare teams to communicate.
Accurx is where conversations happen with and about patients. Our software helps doctors, nurses, pharmacists and administrators and other professionals to seamlessly connect with both patients and each other.
Our mission is simple: everything we do is to make patients healthier and healthcare staff happier. Today, Accurx is used in 98% of GP practices nationwide and every day more healthcare professionals are using our software in hospitals, pharmacies, care homes and the community.
We’re passionate about staying close to our users, which is why everyone at Accurx visits a GP practice at least twice a quarter to understand how a practice runs, the difficulties they face with technologies and how we can help.
Although we’ve initially tackled the UK healthcare system, we have big ambitions to improve healthcare systems across the world in the future. If you want to hear from some of our Accufolk about what it's like to work for us, take a look at a video from our 2022 summer conference!
Life as a Sales Enablement Lead at Accurx
As the Sales Enablement Lead, you’ll be part of the Product Marketing team, working closely with Sales functions and Account Management teams to create alignment and consistency on our value proposition. You will be responsible for supporting our commercial teams with the collateral, tools, information and insight they need to generate demand, close business and delight our customers.
As a Sales Enablement Lead, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating compelling marketing, sales and product collateral that maximises conversion across the sales funnel
- Run training and coaching for commercial teams covering positioning, value proposition, messaging, running demo's, competitor landscape, objection handling
- Manage our asset library, keeping content up-to-date, monitoring its effectiveness and spotting new avenues of opportunity
- Develop internal tools and processes to equip, train and support our Sales functions, Account Management and other Commercial teams
- Do competitive intelligence, including arming the sales team with regular updates to enable them against the competition
- Identify bottlenecks in sales cycles and build enablement programs to improve key commercial metrics (e.g. velocity, conversion rates, average order value,..) and measure success of the program
- Support on product launches and marketing campaigns
- Support on briefing account-facing teams on policy changes & update
What the team say ...
“As a Sales Enablement Lead at Accurx, you'll have a unique opportunity to closely collaborate with our Commercial teams, empowering them with confidence to deliver impactful stories to the right audience at the right time. By working closely with customer-facing teams, you'll gain invaluable insights into where your efforts can have the greatest impact, allowing us to maintain a competitive edge. You'll play a pivotal role in bridging the marketing and commercial teams, enabling them to perform at their best so that we can all create amazing outcomes for NHS staff and patients." - Laetitia Van Hoecke, Head of Product Marketing
We'd really like to hear from you, if ...
- You have prior experience working in a B2B SaaS enablement function
- You have the ability to create compelling marketing, sales and product collateral that maximises across the sales funnel
- You’re a great storyteller with strong written and presentation skills
- You are able to absorb lots of (often technical) information, conduct analyses and then translate results into easily digestible messaging and presentations
- You have experience working with a variety of stakeholders
- You're mission-driven: you care about positively impacting the lives of millions.
- You’re always collaborating: you place team success over personal success and you enjoy working in an open, collaborative environment.
- You demonstrate responsible ownership: when you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You seek continuous improvement: you’re always developing new skills and insights, while exploring ways to do things better
- You’re mindful of balance: you're conscious of your own health and that of others. You think carefully about how best to focus your efforts, knowing when to push yourself to reach a goal.
Salary & Benefits package:
- £65,000 - £80,000 + the value of £50,750 share options
- £1,000 annual learning & development budget and a £500 annual wellness budget
- Enhanced parental leave policy
- Prayer, meditation and breastfeeding room
- In house therapists available daily
- Working abroad policy
- We have our very own Chef! Free healthy breakfasts, snacks and lunches will be provided, with the occasional sweet treat!
- And much more.
Diversity & Inclusion
Accurx is committed to being an inclusive employer - you can find out more about this commitment here. As part of this, we’re glad to accommodate candidates who need adjustments throughout the interview process.
We work in partnership with Stonewall as part of their Diversity Champions program. This is because we believe in a world where all LGBTQ+ people are free to be themselves and can live their lives to the full. Inclusive workplaces have a huge part to play in making this world a reality.
We've officially been accredited as a flexible workplace by Flexa® Careers.
We offer the team the option to work from home 2 days a week. Read more about our policy here.
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Our YouTube channel is full of demos of our product, webinars we have held with our users and some clips about life at Accurx.