At Accurx, we're on a mission to make patients healthier and healthcare staff happier.
Who are Accurx?
We’re a fast-growing health technology company which makes it easier for patients and healthcare teams to communicate.
Accurx is where conversations happen with and about patients. Our software helps doctors, nurses, pharmacists and administrators and other professionals to seamlessly connect with both patients and each other.
Our mission is simple: everything we do is to make patients healthier and healthcare staff happier. Today, Accurx is used in 98% of GP practices nationwide and every day more healthcare professionals are using our software in hospitals, pharmacies, care homes and the community.
We’re passionate about staying close to our users, which is why everyone at Accurx visits a GP practice at least twice a quarter to understand how a practice runs, the difficulties they face with technologies and how we can help.
Although we’ve initially tackled the UK healthcare system, we have big ambitions to improve healthcare systems across the world in the future. If you want to hear from some of our Accufolk about what it's like to work for us, take a look at a video from our 2022 summer conference!
Life as a SME Sales Lead at Accurx...
Accurx is widely-used across GP practices in England, but we are very early in our journey of being used by NHS hospital trusts. To achieve our vision - everyone involved in a patient’s care able to communicate with each other - we need to maintain our position as provider of choice and continue to expand our product offering in Primary Care, as well as achieve adoption across Secondary Care. We are hiring for a **SME Sales Lead** in order to drive revenue growth via GP practices in England, but also in newer markets such as Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland.
At a time when the health service is struggling with unprecedented demand and pressure, we believe improving communication can help improve efficiency, improve patient and staff experience, and improve outcomes.
As a **SME Sales Lead**, you will lead the sales team responsible for selling to GP Practices either directly to the practices themselves or via bigger organisations responsible for procuring on their behalf such as Primary Care Networks or Federations. This will include:
- Sales target setting and review: Taking the Sales team functional plan and creating quarterly targets for the SME Sales team; Holding pipeline reviews and reporting on SME Sales team performance weekly
- Driving sales performance: Coaching the team on techniques and strategies to build and convert the SME pipeline
- Hiring & Org Design: Acting as hiring manager for the SME Sales team and configuring the team based on growth and revenue opportunities
- Tools & Processes: Making a recommendation on the tools, processes and reporting required for the SME Sales team and ensuring alignment with the Enterprise team
- Development & Performance Management: Holding regular performance and pay reviews and promoting team members appropriately
- Connecting customer problems to the product: Ensuring the SME Sales team track product feedback and working with Product Marketing and Product to action it appropriately
- Go-to-market: Leading GP practice Go-To-Market for new products, features or markets
What the team say...
"Working in Partnerships at Accurx is hugely rewarding - we get to build strong relationships with people across the NHS, and really witness the real life value our products bring across the board. We are growing at a stellar pace and this is a fantastic opportunity to join our expanding and talented team!" Polly - Partnerships Lead
We'd really like to hear from you, if...
- You have successfully led a SME sales team, including; target setting and tracking, pipeline building and conversion
- You have proven experience in managing, hiring and resourcing
- You have a strong ability in consultative selling
- You’re able to spot process gaps and deploy new processes, reporting or tools accordingly
- You understand how to gather customer feedback and to shape a value proposition accordingly
- You're mission-driven: you care about positively impacting the lives of millions
- You’re always collaborating: you place team success over personal success and you enjoy working in an open, collaborative environment.
- You demonstrate responsible ownership: when you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You seek continuous improvement: you’re always developing new skills and insights, while exploring ways to do things better
- You’re mindful of balance: you're conscious of your own health and that of others. You think carefully about how best to focus your efforts, knowing when to push yourself to reach a goal.
Salary & Benefits:
- £65,000 - £85,000 salary + the value of £50,750 share options*
- £1,000 annual learning & development budget and a £500 annual wellness budget
- Enhanced parental leave policy
- Prayer, meditation and breastfeeding room
- In house therapists available daily
- Working abroad policy
- We have our very own Chef! Free healthy breakfasts, snacks and lunches will be provided, with the occasional sweet treat!
- And much more.
*please note: we don't offer commission as part of our package, which is why we offer such generous share options!
Diversity & Inclusion
Accurx is committed to being an inclusive employer - you can find out more about this commitment here. As part of this, we’re glad to accommodate candidates who need adjustments throughout the interview process.
We work in partnership with Stonewall as part of their Diversity Champions program. This is because we believe in a world where all LGBTQ+ people are free to be themselves and can live their lives to the full. Inclusive workplaces have a huge part to play in making this world a reality.
We've officially been accredited as a flexible workplace by Flexa® Careers.
We offer the team the option to work from home 2 days a week. Read more about our policy here.
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Our YouTube channel is full of demos of our product, webinars we have held with our users and some clips about life at Accurx.