Palta is a multi-product tech platform developing several mobile apps focused on health and well-being with a combined audience of more than 50 million monthly active users. Our portfolio includes such successful companies as Flo (global leader in female health), Simple (12m+ downloads, the most popular intermittent fasting app in the US), Zing (personal fitness trainer), and more.
The rapid portfolio growth is fuelled by the recently raised $100 million in a series B round led by VNV Global.
Palta is a venture studio focused on creating and developing world-class mobile consumer products. Over the last 5 years Palta has launched 10 startups, including Flo (global leader in female health apps with 37 mln MAU), Prisma (app of the year 2016, 150+ mln downloads), Simple Fasting (#1 fasting app in the US). Palta is a unique community of founders, investors and world-class experts focused on mobile consumer products.
Simple App, part of the Palta family, is a game-changing AI-powered health & wellness platform aimed to provide intermittent fasting followers with a solution that would support them in achieving tangible fitness results.
Simple is a mobile application designed for improving quality of life by changing ones eating habits. It assists users in tracking everything essential to develop healthy eating habits and healthy lifestyles. It shows users' patterns/insights and motivates them to apply this knowledge to turn their lives around.
Simple is one of the top apps in the Health and Fitness category on the App Store. The app’s audience continues to grow rapidly both in U.S. and European markets, already exceeding 12 million downloads.
We are proud of our people. We believe that the Simple team is the key to our success and the company’s most valuable asset. So, if you are interested in health and wellness, enjoy solving challenging problems, and have always aspired to become part of a global project — we want to hear from you!
As a Senior Growth Product Manager, Monetization, you will be the owner and expert of Simple’s core pricing KPIs (ARPU, ARPPU, upsell revenue) and overall pricing strategy. You’ll be responsible for pricing initiatives and optimization to drive continued scale of our business. You will lead a dedicated Monetization team to impact your core metrics and work across all aspects of the product, run lots of A/B tests, and drive significant business impact.
What You’ll Do:
- Own pricing KPIs and drive significant growth in key metrics (ARPU, ARPPU, upsell revenue)
- Lead matrix growth team, and work cross-functionally with Product and Marketing to align and execute key pricing initiatives
- Develop and prioritise growth product roadmap work, leading rapid hypothesis testing via A/B test execution
- Understand new pricing mechanics, best practices, and regularly conduct pricing research
- Constantly drive hypotheses for the next areas of growth and optimization
- Regularly surface experimentation findings, insights and opportunities to cross-functional teams and Leadership
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Growth Manager working on mobile customer-facing digital products at scale
- Data-driven decision maker
- Experience designing and running A/B tests, significant experience with lean testing
- Deep understanding product and business metrics and growth modelling
- Deep understanding pricing mechanics and pricing research
- Significant experience with using both qualitative and quantitative user research in growth
- Ability to interpret data to identify key insights, and inform product decisions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to lead and influence others
- Proven ability to lead teams consisting of engineering, user research, UX, and analytics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- BS degree, MS/MBA a plus
Perks and benefits:
- A mobile product with strong growth. Simple is one of the top performers in American and Australian app stores, and we’re now expanding across Europe;
- Open and democratic team communication. You can directly influence the product and its indicators;
- A competitive salary package based on your unique expertise, skillset, and impact on the product;
- A stock option plan for every employee. When Simple does well, everyone benefits;
- Flexible schedule and remote friendly work conditions. We focus on your results, not your hours;
- Top technical equipment, health insurance, relocation program, friendly and highly qualified colleagues.
Please read our privacy notice in respect of your application
Please note that your personal data will be stored for one year, as reasonably necessary to resolve any disputes within the hiring process, if any occur.