About Salary Finance
Working with employers, we provide a financial wellbeing platform as an employee benefit, helping employees to understand their money better, get out of debt faster and save for their future. We already have a reach of over 4,000,000 employees through our relationships with over 600 of the biggest companies in the UK.
By improving employee financial wellbeing, we have a very real and meaningful impact on people’s lives. We remove the stress and worry associated with financial difficulties by dramatically reducing the interest rates employees pay on their personal debt, and provide them with the tools needed to start saving sooner and be more financially secure. We are backed by some of the biggest brands, including investments from Blenheim Chalcot (the UK’s leading venture builder), Legal and General (the FTSE 100 insurer and asset manager), Experian and Goldman Sacs, and funding partnerships with JP Morgan and Virgin Money.
Launched in 2015, we have made excellent progress, and are scaling fast. We are named BITC’s Responsible Business of Year 2018, included in KPMG’s Global Fintech 100, listed top of the Forbes' list of socially-responsible startups, and profiled by the Financial Times, the Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Guardian, the Telegraph, CityAM and the Institute of Directors.
We’re looking for an exceptional, driven Business Development Manager. Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for identifying sales prospects and managing the whole sales process; from first contact to final negotiation and launch.
- You are an great communicator, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, and are capable of comprehending and presenting complex technical topics
- You are passionate about technology and social impact, and want to help build a business that delivers a meaningful difference to society.
- You are resilient, empathetic, collaborative, and a real team player
- You have an impressive track record in being part of a sales function and have experience of selling a B2B offering, preferably to HR buyers. You have outperformed your targets, or have been recognised as a leader in your peer group.
- You have the ability to work with employees at all levels of the organisation in an open office setting and a highly collaborative environment with a high growth, start-up mentality.
- You are excited by the prospect of working in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- You have the ambition and determination to shape this role yourself – we will give you lots of room for growth.
- You have experience of using CRM tools to track your sales pipeline.
Nice to have
- You have 4+ years experience in a technical, or financial sales role.
- You have experience in employee benefits, financial services, or innovative high growth companies.
- Acquire, engage and accelerate employers to launch with Salary Finance
- Maintain a high level of engagement from potential clients and proactively identify the challenges they are facing.
- Work with the other Sales Team members to win new logos through face-to-face, screenshare and phone meetings.
- Work closely with the Marketing and product teams to be the voice of the client and guide product development and marketing campaigns
- Communicating ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, to all types of audiences and not limited to writing narratives, business cases and other strategic documentation.
- Work with the Head of Sales to create quarterly and yearly plans.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Regular company socials
- Fast-growing environment
- Career development – no two days will be the same
- Generous company benefits including a pension scheme, health and life assurance, 25 days holiday, an extra day off on your birthday, subsidised onsite cafe, complimentary team breakfast every Tuesday, complimentary fresh fruit, cycle to work scheme, gym discount (with PMI), childcare benefits, flexible working and many other perks!
We’re looking for people that will get stuck in and make a difference. We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team that are passionate about what they do. If you want to join a team that is changing people’s lives for the better then we’d love to hear from you.
Learn more at salaryfinance.com
Salary Finance is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where all employees and applicants can flourish.