Who we are
Numan is on a mission to make men healthier. We provide healthcare as men need it, and treat common health conditions with personalised plans that alleviate symptoms and fix root causes. We offer integrated care - including diagnostics, medication & supplements, 1-1 clinical care, and digital programs - in one digital platform, to help patients take control of their health.
Founded in 2018, we’re backed by top-tier investors and have already impacted the lives of hundreds of thousands of patients in the UK, and have created a category leading brand. We have ambitious plans and are expanding the team with talented people who are as excited about the mission as we are.
Your mission at Numan
Numan is committed to investing in the Data, Analytics and Data Science capabilities that will accelerate our growth and facilitate smart, quick and bold decision making. You’ll be joining our awesome Analytics & Data team, and be key to transforming how the business leverages its data assets. Our vision is for decisions, investments, interventions and developments to be driven by robust measurement, analysis and insight across all business units. It’s an exciting part of our journey, and you have an opportunity to shape how we become truly ‘data-first’ as an organisation.
By partnering with the Growth & Product functions, you’ll understand the priorities and pain-points of the organisation and be proactive in building out the Data Science Roadmap that will be designed to move the metrics that matter. You’ll have a balanced mindset that understands the need for statistical robustness and rigour, alongside the need to move fast and make an impact. You’ll care about the end-to-end lifecycle of a Data Science initiative, from obsessing about the stability and validity of the underlying data, the accuracy of the final model output, achieving excellence in how data science models are implemented into production, and being able to measure the impact of your work.
You’ll quickly acquire detailed domain knowledge from your partners in the business, and as part of the wider data and analytics community you’ll be expected to collaborate, share and learn from the team of data engineers, analysts and data scientists. You will quickly become an expert in Numan data, and be an advocate for the team.
In short, this is a high-impact role for a highly communicative individual who is commercially astute and wants to be close to the decision-making part of the action. It’s the opportunity to make a difference and shape the data culture of the company that will serve us well for years to come.
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary, 25 days holiday + bank holidays and pension contribution.
- Hybrid working with a mix of remote and office based.
- Dog friendly office.
- Health benefits with HealthShield. This is a health cash plan paid for by the company. It also includes 24/7 counselling support, EAP programme, 24/7 GP access, access to wellbeing app Thrive and further discounts on fashion, holidays, entertainment, car hire, health and beauty and your weekly shop via the reward platform MyPerks.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Annual Learnerbly budget - Books, online subscriptions and budget for workshops and conferences.
- Option to have a stake in our growing business.
- Cycle to work scheme and secure cycle area to keep your bike safe.
- Discount to our Numan products (also for family and friends).
- Free eye test.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status