Who we are
Numan is on a mission to make men healthier. We provide healthcare as men need it, and treat common health conditions with personalised plans that alleviate symptoms and fix root causes. We offer integrated care - including diagnostics, medication & supplements, 1-1 clinical care, and digital programs - in one digital platform, to help patients take control of their health.
Founded in 2018, we’re backed by top-tier investors and have already impacted the lives of hundreds of thousands of patients in the UK, and have created a category leading brand. We have ambitious plans and are expanding the team with talented people who are as excited about the mission as we are.
Who you are:
- You see Numan.com
and you’re not impressed.
- However, you’re excited by the potential impact you could have re-imagining a product experience to make millions of people healthier, collaborating with our new Product & Design leadership and working with an upcoming rebrand from a top-tier agency.
- You’re a Senior or Lead Product Designer with a track record of launching highly impactful, mobile-first products in fast-paced startup environments.
- You’re comfortable designing delightful user experiences for complex products as well as crafting beautiful user interfaces. If you were to lean one way over the other it would be UI over UX (balancing our UX-strong Design team).
- You know when to slow down and invest the time crafting unique product experiences and when to move quickly and re-use existing components.
- You’re excited about joining customer interviews with the PM and Engineers on your squad, using qualitative and quantitative data to inform your designs.
- You're passionate about solving meaningful health issues and positively impacting the lives of millions of patients (no Healthtech experience required).
What the job involves:
- You might lead the product design for our core customer experience, transforming the perception of Numan from an online pharmacy to a holistic healthcare partner, offering innovative solutions that combine medication, diagnostics, consultations, behavioural therapy and coaching through seamless digital experiences across web and app.
- Alternatively, you might lead the product design for the launch of new medical treatment categories, such as Weight Loss, taking a new end-to-end product experience from 0 to MVP to commercial success.
- We’re rebranding soon, so you’ll also be translating the brand vision from a world-class agency into product experiences that change the way Numan is perceived and the way patients experience our offerings.
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary, 25 days holiday + bank holidays and pension contribution.
- Hybrid working with a mix of remote and office based.
- Dog friendly office.
- Health benefits with HealthShield. This is a health cash plan paid for by the company. It also includes 24/7 counselling support, EAP programme, 24/7 GP access, access to wellbeing app Thrive and further discounts on fashion, holidays, entertainment, car hire, health and beauty and your weekly shop via the reward platform MyPerks.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Annual Learnerbly budget - Books, online subscriptions and budget for workshops and conferences.
- Option to have a stake in our growing business.
- Cycle to work scheme and secure cycle area to keep your bike safe.
- Discount to our Numan products (also for family and friends).
- Free eye test.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.