Palta is a multi-product tech platform developing several mobile apps focused on health and well-being with a combined audience of more than 50 million monthly active users. Our portfolio includes such successful companies as Flo (global leader in female health), Simple (12m+ downloads, the most popular intermittent fasting app in the US), Zing (personal fitness trainer), and more.
The rapid portfolio growth is fuelled by the recently raised $100 million in a series B round led by VNV Global.
Simple is a wellness app designed to help anyone achieve health through good nutrition. It uses AI, personalization, and science-backed approaches to guide users on a journey of building healthy habits.
We’re consistently topping app charts in the U.S., Canada, and Australia, also expanding into European and global markets − Simple has already surpassed 12 million downloads. Simple is also part of the Palta ecosystem, one also housing Flo Health, Zing, and Prisma, and receiving $100 million in funding in 2021 − in a nutshell, we’re one of the fastest-growing health tech brands around.
Our philosophy is simple: our people are our core and our most valuable asset. As we continue to expand, we’re looking for more amazing and talented people to join our global and remote-friendly team.
We are hiring a Senior Design Lead to lead the visual identity and visual communication design for the company as part of the Marketing Team in collaboration with the Product Design Team and Growth designers. This position will involve both design (60%) and project management (40%) and it will report to the VP of Marketing, partnering closely with the Creative Ops and Brand & Comms teams.
- 6-10 years of experience in Growth Marketing and/or Brand Identity Design
- Experience in brand design, visual storytelling, and performance-driven design
- Ability to independently project manage design and creative development work streams, keeping details organized and people motivated
- Ability to think strategically and holistically about brand experience, anticipating marketing challenges and opportunities to support the team in meeting ROI as well as achieving long-term brand goals (positioning Simple as a strong brand for both consumers and talent / future employees)
- Ability to sweat the details in different “genres” from 2D & 3D design, photography, film to illustration, and get serious about the quality of the execution
- Portfolio of previous work, that displays an ability to turn an idea into a cohesive campaign or design system across different channels and medium
- Strong storytelling and idea pitching skills
- Comfortable communicating with cross-functional stakeholders and leadership
- Proactive mindset, with a keen sense of responsibility and ownership
- Team leader with a growth mindset
- Experience of overseeing operations for regional or country teams is a plus
- Experience of working at a tech start-up is a plus
What we’re looking for:
- Develop and codify the company’s visual identity guidelines
- Implement the visual identity across marketing channels (organic and paid channels)
- Train and art-direct the Creative Production team on visual guidelines to ensure brand implementation and application is consistent for all Brand and User Acquisition activities
- Help to scale UA activities to maximize ROI and drive app subscriptions, balancing performance best practices with brand guidelines
- Lead the visual comms direction and creative production for brand-amplification activities (YouTube campaigns, connected TV, PR, partnerships, brand ambassadors, events, etc.)
- Work closely with the Growth & Product design teams to optimize the UX of the conversion funnels
- Drive work from brief to launch, partnering with the in-house team as well as freelancers and external agencies and advocating for excellent brand storytelling and masterful craft / quality
- Proactively raise creative ideas and emerging creative trends in line with business objectives
- Develop the visual component of Simple’s HR employment branding strategy, in partnership with the Brand and HR teams
Perks and benefits:
- A competitive salary package commensurate with experience;
- The opportunity to work on an amazing mobile product with strong growth
- Remote, in-office, and hybrid options (at select global locations) − we care how well you work, not where you’re at.
- Work from home, a coffee shop, or one of our offices
- Free, healthy snacks for in-office days
- Top technical equipment − basically, whatever you need to be happy and productive
- Health insurance and life assurance, plus relocation programs
- Open-minded teams, a welcoming and inclusive company culture, plus the opportunity to make a real difference with a game-changing health tech product
Please read our privacy notice in respect of your application
Please note that your personal data will be stored for one year, as reasonably necessary to resolve any disputes within the hiring process, if any occur.