Equal Education Partners.
Education, the right way.
At Equal we recruit, develop and retain the best education professionals and offer unrivaled opportunities to learners. We do this through our five divisions: 1) Education Recruitment; 2) Professional Learning; 3) Partnerships; 4) Tutoring; and 5) Marketing.
Our clients and partners include over 120 schools & colleges, Welsh Government, UK Government, the Education Workforce Council (EWC), all Welsh higher education institutions, and top UK & global universities.
The role: Content Specialist
We're looking for a creative, motivated, strategic and organised individual to join Equal Education Partners as our Content Specialist.
This role sits within our Marketing team and involves working across multiple brands under the Equal Education Partners umbrella.
- Working with Equal’s MDs, Senior Digital Manager, Brand & Design Manager and other colleagues to devise and continually develop the content strategies for multiple brands under the Equal Education Partners umbrella and those managed on behalf of clients within the education sector
- Managing the content strategy implementation for multiple brands under the Equal Education Partners umbrella
- Working closely with the recruitment, partnerships, tuition and professional learning teams to deliver engaging, targeted content
- Copywriting and content creation in line with content strategies and brand & design guidelines
- Working closely with the marketing colleagues to devise, create and distribute high quality content (including website updates, social media content, blogs, case studies, videos, reports, guides, podcasts and other forms of content)
- Adhering to brand guidelines and templates created by the Brand & Design Manager when customising graphics & producing content
- Working closely with our in-house Welsh Language Translator to ensure accuracy of all Welsh language content across socials
- Organising online and in person events e.g. careers fairs, conferences, exhibitions, speaker series events, webinars
- Supporting the planning and delivery of marketing activities, spanning both B2C and B2B, to help deliver a fantastic experience for our clients, colleagues and stakeholders
- Optimising content and manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms
- Staying up-to-date with developments in education and marketing and generating new ideas to draw the attention of our audiences